Wake Up Call

Aziraphale's P.o.v.

I'm sitting with Crowley wrapped around my neck. Armageddon didn't go as planned. Which is good. Well, not all good. I sigh and look back over to my bed and watch Y/n sleep silently. She's been asleep for a whole month. I had waited for Crowley to wake up for one hundred years. She did too. We waited together. Mostly playing chess and reading. I sigh heavily and turn back to my book. After a bit I smell something burning. I look over and see she is scorching a hole through my bed. I wake Crowley up quickly. He gets off of me and turns into his human form. "Stay back Angel!" He says running out and nearly tripping over his feet in panic. He comes back just as quickly with bags full of ice. He crawls on the bed with her and dumps the ice around her. He then turns into his serpent form and lays on top of her. I become worried. I've never seen Crowley this panicked before. "W-what's wrong with her!?!?" I ask trying not to cry. "She's having a nightmare" he says coiling around her a bit more. "What are you doing?" "I can lower my body temperature and so I'm freezing myself so she doesn't cook us both alive with Hellfire" he says looking sadly at me. "I know you want to help her Angel but touching her... You'll scorch your skin. I can't have two people I love in pain" he says as he lays his head in the crook of her neck. I miracle cold wet towels and ice packs and start setting them around her. After I'm done I sit in the chair next to the bed and watch them. Waiting for any signs of improvement.

Y/n's p.o.v.

•dream•

I'm running, I'm running as fast as my legs can carry me. Images of Hellfire and Holy Water flash through my mind. "Come on Y/n~ we just wanna play with them" I hear Hastur and Michael's voice echo in the long corridor. I burst through a room and find Aziraphale and Crowley tied to two chairs. Crowley is sitting in front of a tub full of holy water and Aziraphale is sitting in front of a bon fire of Hellfire. I scream and rush towards them. But Michael and Hastur push them into the deadly substances. They both scream and burst into flames. Turning to ashes right before my eyes. I roar in rage and unfurl my wings and brandish my blade. "YOU WILL PAY!!!" I scream and rush at them. 'they killed the only people that I have ever loved! The only people that have ever loved me! They will die by my hands!' I feel the tears streak down my face. I jump into the air and come down slicing Hastur in two. Michael scoff and I quickly miracle myself behind her and slice her throat. But not before she stands me in the chest. I scream.

•end dream•

I wake up screaming bloody murder. I feel something leap off of me and hear it hiss.

Crowley's p.o.v.

I leap off of Y/n turning into a giant serpent and poise myself to attack. I see Aziraphale and his flaming sword. After we notice nobody is in the room we turn to Y/n and see she looks pale. I shirk a bit and slither back up to her and then turn into my human form and cradle her into my lap. Aziraphale crawls up into bed with us and wraps his arms and wings around us. "Shhhh it's okay. It was just a bad dream" I hear myself saying calmly. Y/n sniffles and nods as she wipes her face free of tears. I place a kiss on her cheek and Aziraphale does the same to the other cheek. "I love you guys. Please don't leave me" she whispers softly. "I promise. We love you too" I say squeezing her slightly. Aziraphale nods "I promise as well Darling. And he's right. We do love you" he says resting his forehead against her. We stay like this for the rest of the night.