Chapter Thirty One.

Start from the beginning

"I don't care if they want to kill me, I'm going back to Konoha!" I said, shoving him aside and walking through.

Kakashi blocked my way.

"If Konoha is your home, don't come back, or else it'll be destroyed." he said. He's in there side as well. "And if it's destroyed, you will be claimed a real traitor that no one, not even the Sand will ever be allies with you."

"We are not against you." said Naruto. "We are doing this for you, as friends, as a family."

I'm not going to cry, I'm not going to cry. With trembling lips, and my face expression, I'm afraid that I'm going to cry.

Naruto wrapped his arms around me tightly as an embrace of affection. "I didn't have the time to welcome you back, all this time I thought you were dead."

"I'm sorry, Naruto Nii-chan." I whispered , hugging him back as tight as he is doing. "I'll stay here."

We both pulled away. Naruto had his hand on top of my head. "Wise decision, shorty."

My idiotic grin came back.

Kakashi gave me the ramen he promised and they all left me with the Sand Siblings. I looked at them go in a sad expression.

"So, Kyuubi. Do you want to have a look around?" said Temari.

I had one finger on my lips as a thinking expression. "Hmm, yes, sure!" I said cheerfully. Temari had her arm around my shoulder and the four of us walked inside the walls together.

This tour took fifteen minutes and suddenly I took a turn away from the Sand Siblings because I saw something rathee interesting to deal with.

"Bring it back! Baka! Baka! Bakaaa!!!"

The little kid jumped to reach the bread that hobo is holding, looks like he stole it from the child, he started to cry trying hard to reach, all the hobo did is laugh. And imitate the child's whining voice.

"Oi." I said coolly.

The hobo looked at me. Uh-oh, he's so drunk that this kid might be in danger from him. "You have more bread to offer me, lass?" He said roughly.

I approached forward and stopped beside the crying kid, placing one hand on top of his head and my other hand pointing dramatically at the hobo.

"Tell me, do you fear death?" I asked , tilting my head.

The hobo suddenly gasped a lot of air. "What are you?" he shivered, he saw my eye clearly, good.

"Run." I said.

The man ran away, but with the bread as well. I have no time wasting to chase him for a peace of bread. The child started to cry more, sitting on his knees and sobbing.

I knelt down, placed my hand on his shoulder and smiled. "It's alright, he's gone now so don't worry."

The boy stopped crying and looked at me with a teary face.

"What's your name?" I said, trying to make it sound friendly by tilting my head with a smooth smile.

The child rubbed his eyes to get the tears off. "T-Tsukimo..."