𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

Start from the beginning

It's payback time and I could see the grin slowly faltering from Jisoo's face and replace by thin line of smile forming her lips.

"Unnie! Unnie! Come to the center!"

Now that the table has been turn, the crowd is finally on our side against the frozen Jisoo. Lisa quickly grabbed her to the center that makes it more exciting and funny looking at Jisoo unnie's reaction.

She know for herself she suck on this but we will never know.

"Even though unnie look like this, she is our eldest!" Lisa grilling Jisoo unnie on the hotseat. "Our oldest unnie is going to do some aegyo! Yes! Good!"

Jisoo laughed but I know her too well she'd probably throw profanities after this. I'm praying for Lisa's soul on this.  But who knows.. Jisoo unnie don't have a heart to scold me.

"Hana dul set!"

Jisoo facing to my side with her goofy smile and quickly took a bounce imitating one of our Boombayah key point.

"Oppa!"

Everyone fell into her majestic smile as she muttered her sorry.

"All kill!" Lisa chortled.

"Are there any oppas here?" Facing the crowd I made a quick scan in front.

"Dongsaeng!" Jisoo interrupting my trick trying to save face.

Our final stop performance at Yonsei University 'U & I' Festival blasted the whole place on the broad daylight. The cold blue outfit contradicted the hot weather much to pump everyone's mood and energy.

For a week, we were happy to meet the fans and promised to comeback with more high quality music.

"I guess I'm getting more addicted to meet the fans. I can't wait to be finally perform back on the stage!"

"We, will plus this will be a double promotional activities both in Korea and Japan so we better prepare ourselves to the fullest and must stay healthy.." Jisoo's reminder at the end made us all smile.

"We, will." Flying uwus came after a collective answer from the three of us.

The  following week we finally finished the entire Japan album recordings in preparation for our Japan album debut in a few months. Today, we will be discussing along with the director's team, creative team, makeup and stylist team for the music video layout.

The date of the filming has been already set and we will be more on discussing the minor details since we will be filming both in Korean and Japanese music video.

YG Sajangnim as the head producer of the company, of course, will have the final say on this.

"The first act of the video is more on the upbeat background so we're both considering a studio type gothic settings or a subway studio settings or an amphitheater setting. Of course, the fusion of black and pink must be visualise and pink as the dominant trait of the video. Gothic theme settings will represent the color black concept and the representation of the color pink on the background and the choreography itself.." Director Seo laid his eyes to the four of us before continuing, "Perhaps the girls have any thoughts or suggestions we could consider on the last minute."

The Chulichaeng's gaze automatically drops on me. I sigh and groan internally.

"Jennie-ya.." Before Sajangnim could finish his words I finally turn to Director Seo flashing a soft smile.

I'm quiet nervous since it'll not be really much of a need to consider and I'm being careful not to consciously suggest some changes for the initial plan.