𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

ابدأ من البداية

"Huh?"

"Unnie, you got invited!" The maknaes beaming voice strips off my dozing head.

"Mademoi.. Privé.. what?" Disoriented I can't follow their excitements and lost in their beaming faces.

"You got invited by Chanel!" Rosé shrieked.

"Daebak.." Jisoo mumbled and made a soft tap to my cheek. "Mandeuki you better need to rest right now."

"Ne!"

"You should need a lot of beauty rest!" Rosé chided.

"Don't be weird, guys. That's exactly thirty days from now and we still have festival performances and comeback preparation to work for this month."

They didn't let me off with their crazy suggestion for beauty tips until I agreed to take a rest but they know how a perfectionist stubborn I am when it comes to work.

Days passed by quickly without us knowing. Lisa finished her NONA9ON campign video filming before our University Festivals performance came. YG x UNICEF 'Walking' Festival starts off the line following Myongji and Konkuk University 'Spring' Festival two days later.

Sungkyul 'U & I' University Festival became the talk with our performance and to my surprise my leather cropped top and short shorts outfit became a buzz on the internet. Fancams video of my performance uploaded on the internet with skyrocketing views and my messed up lyrics for Stay was even gaining attention.

I just did almost sang the Japanese version of Stay with the English rap, thankfully my aegyo came to save my ass.

"I think it's Jennie's turn this time!" Jisoo pointed her hand gun to me initiating a gang up to make me do aegyo after the maknaes hilarious aegyo.

The crowd cheered for it making my inside churn but remained passive and quiet on the outside.

"Jennie-ya.." Jisoo took a few steps with a hint of her evil smirk evident on her face. "Jennie doesn't do aegyo."

Before I could sigh in relief she quickly added that made me shook my head.

"But she can't skip out on the aegyo!"

Now, this is the hardest part.

"Jennie! Jennie! Jennie!" The maknaes were now chanting my name along with the crowd.

To make it quick, I started doing the deed minus the sound. A simple cupping my face and peace sign that made everyone sigh with flying uwus and protest.

"It's not me. Is Jennie here?" Laughing softly I started slowly pacing back and forth. "Is there anyone who'd do aegyo instead of me?"

"Oh Jendeukie! Oh Jendeukie! Oh Jendeukie!" Jisoo chanted clapping her hands that made me laugh. "It's Jennie's nickname.. please do some aegyo."

Standing on my ground I started fixing my hair. Jisoo quickly stood by my side and helped me prompt to start.

"Hana dul set!"

Promting like a kid with a soft pout I finally spoke in full aegyo.

"Jendeukie has no aegyo.." Followed with cute laughter, I quickly turn my back from embarrassment. "I'm sorry!"

"Oh, wow. Wow.. heart.. heart fluttering.." Rosé exclaimed.

"Ne.But Jisoo unnie orders us around everyday." Lisa complained beside her.

"That's right!" Chaeng came to agree.

"It can't be like that!" My aegyo came out again naturally this time. "This is Kwangwoon University! Everyone's cheering on us! You have to do some aegyo!"