"He's mine, back off." I said and she gulped.

She looked away while I maintained my glare at her, as pissed off as I look. I don't care about strangers watching us because this bitch needs to know.

She shook, "If you think I am planning to steal your man then you're wrong." She said and I raised a brow at her.

"Well it seems like you do."

She rolled her eyes at me, "Don't be so insecure honey."

Insecure? Why this girl is testing me this far when she literally just met my boyfriend.

I may not know her that well but I know she's a whore.

"Hmm who do you think you are?" I snapped and pushed her with my hand.

She backed away a little and suddenly Christopher's voice called my name and I immediately switched my attention to him.

He looked surprised, he grabbed my hand then dragged me out of the scene that I caused.

"What were you thinking?!" I half shouted.

His brows furrowed, "What are you talking about and why did you start an argument with your friend?"

"Hmm excuse me, friend? She's not my friend. She's just a classmate and what the heck I saw you being all buddy buddy with her."

He laughed in disbelief and I almost lost it. I wanted to cry and punch his face, I hate being this jealous and most of all I hate being pathetic.

But I love him so much so here I am stood in front of him, confronting him while I was swallowing my pride.

"You think I was interested in her? Common Valerie, she was being friendly to me and I can't just ignore her." His defend.

I raised a brow, "Oh so I assumed you gave her your number."

He groaned then I saw him pinched the bridge of his nose, "Ghad Valerie, did you not hear what I just said? I TOLD YOU I'M INTERESTED IN HER. I WAS JUST BEING FRIENDLY."

I took a deep breath and sighed, "Fine."

Friendly like you plus me bed tonight type of friendly.

He's gorgeous and hot as hell so there is no way that friendly just now meant nothing. It must've been something, she was obviously flirting with him.

I turned my back on him and walked away but I heard his footsteps following me from behind.

He grabbed my wrist and made me stop, "Val, don't leave me." His voice sounded so soothing.

I turned to face him, "I'm sorry I was just.." I couldn't find the right words to explain what I was feeling.

I'm aware that I'm super jealous and I was irritated as hell. I can picture myself slapping Lily in public.

He cupped my face, "I will never ever cheat on you. We were talking about you, fine..it was suppose to be a little surprise but ugh..I was suppose to set up a simple date here after everyone leave and Lily was suppose to help me arrange the cupcakes and decorations here. I thought you and her were friends."

Okay now I'm embarrased for acting this way. I am such a loser and a bitch for treating Lily like that.

My eyes widened and I looked down instantly, "Oh my God."

He nodded and sighed, "I didn't know you were going to be so mad. Damn Valerie, I love it seeing you're jealous but you gotta trust me too."

I used my hands to cover my face from embarrassment. I don't know how I'm going to face Lily now.