(Not potato, she did not call her child a potato. It's just a cute nickname so people have that's like papi but less sexual. Okay done ranting 😎).

I walked over to the couch where Faith was cuddled up next to Nick. She got up and hugged me. She cupped my face and kissed me.

"Bye mommy."she said.

"Bye mamas."I said.

She got then pulled away and laid her head on Nicks arm.

"Thanks again Nick."I said.

"No problem."he smiled.

Zion kissed both the kids foreheads and we walked out into the garage and got inside the Tahoe. He was driving so I got into the passengers seat. I was texting Austin since he was the one updating me.

We didn't live that far from the airport so it wasn't going to be too long of a drive. Zion started the car and we backed out. He then started driving to the airport. I was scrolling through my phone and then I felt a warm on my thigh.

(LeFt hAnd Is StEeRiNg tHe OtHa OnE gRiPpiNg Ya ThIgh😘🤡)

I smiled and set my phone down. Some hiphop music was playing in the background.

"Should you want another kid?"he asked.

My eyes widened at the random question.

"Why?"I asked.

He smirked and looked over at me. He then paid attention to the road again.

"Because you looking mighty fine right now."he squeezed my thigh.

I gulped and I got nervous. "Zion, we can't right now."

"Why not mami?"he said innocently.

'Two can play this game.'

I placed my hand on his thigh which surprised him.

"Because I don't want to right now. Papi."I said.

He chuckled which caused me to furrow my eyebrows.

"I would still fuck you right now in this car."he said.

I chuckled and playfully slapped his shoulder. I then got a text from Austin.

"They just landed."I announced.

Zion nodded and smiled. "I'm so glad we all still have good relationship."

"I also am so glad that they love our kids so much that they're willing to fly to their birthday parties."I said.

He chuckled. We just stayed in a comfortable silence all the way to the airport. We soon got to the gate and I spotted them. Zion pulled over and he parked the car. I got out and Austin ran to me.

"Missed you too Auggie."I smiled.

I heard him laughing. "Does Faith still call me Auggie?"

We pulled away and I nodded. I gave Ansley a tight hug. We pulled away and Edwin gave me a hug.

"Hey Eddy I missed you."I said.

And I did, I missed him a lot. He went through a lot too because he was dating this girl and then found out she was cheating on him the whole time they were together. He then started talking to this girl Leah and I remembered her because we were friends.

That was until something happened between her and Edwin that she stopped talking to our group and hanging out with us. But it didn't matter because they were talking now and hitting it off.

"I missed you too Luna."he said.

We pulled away and I hugged Brandon. He smiled and hugged me more tighter. I smiled and then we pulled away. Austin was helping Zion out the luggage in the car. They soon finished.

"Okay everyone, pile in."I said.

They chuckled and they all did. Brandon was put in the very back and Austin, Ansley, and Edwin were in the back seats. Zion got in the drivers and I got in the passengers.

Zion then started driving home.

"How are the kids?"Ansley asked.

"They're good. Just always playing or sleeping, nothing really special."I said.

She nodded. We all had a very deep conversation about our old parties at the prettymuch house and how many memories we had. We soon arrived at our house.

"Wow really flexing huh?"Edwin said.

I laughed. "You already know."

He chuckled and Zion pulled up to the driveway. He parked the car and unlocked the trunk. We all got out and everyone got their suitcases. I closed the trunk and I went to go unlock the front door.

I heard some music playing. I opened it and No More was playing over the speakers. I smiled and I walked in. 

"Nicholas Mara!"I yelled.

"Mommy!"Faith yelled.

She came running down the stairs. And ran over to me and I picked her up. Nick came from downstairs holding Chris.

"Alexa stop music!"he yelled.

The music stopped playing and he chuckled. 

"We were just getting ready to party."he said.

I laughed. "Come on we got visitors."

Faith got excited and I walked outside. She first saw Brandon and she freaked out. I set her down and she ran to him while he was crouched down ready to grab her. She ran into his arms and he spun her around.

"Bwandon!"she said happily.

(Okay but why is this so cute 🥺)

"Hey Faithy."Brandon smiled.

He kissed her head and then she pulled away and looked around. She saw Austin and her smile just grew bigger. 

"Auggie!"she yelled.

Brandon handed Faith off to Austin. Faith hugged him tightly and Austin's smile grew. 

"I missed you Faithy."he said. 

"I missed you too."she said. 

"You really forgot about me?"Edwin said. 

She turned around. "Eggwin!"

Austin let her down and she ran to Edwin. Edwin grabbed her and spun her around. He kissed her head and smiled at her. She cupped his face in her hands and kissed his nose. 

"Since this is very cute moment. We wanna add to it."Austin said while looking at Ansley. 

We all looked at them. She had a huge smile her face. 

"Austin and I are getting married."she said showing off the ring on her ring finger.

I jumped up and down from happiness. "MY BABIES!" I yelled. 

I ran to Ansley and hugged her as tight as I could. We pulled away and I hugged Austin. We pulled away and I looked at the both of them. 

"Congrats you two."I said. 

"Thank you Luna."Ansley smiled.

||

I didn't know how to end this so yeah, THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER FOR ALL YALL. sowwy I haven't updated this summer for sure has been busy but thank you for waiting this long. love y'all, xoxo