Oh My God, What's Happening?

"They found his phone, the call ended, we have to hurry now" Minho told them as he led them through the dark halls of the school.

"How are we gonna find them now?" Jonghyun asked, worried and visibly shaking.

"There was a slight echo when they would talk, my guess is the gym" Minho answered, "Hopefully Kibum is buying them some time, they didn't sound too happy with him"

"Everything is going to be okay, right?" Taemin asked and Minho didn't want to answer.

He took a deep breath, "I'll make sure it is" Minho tried to sound hopeful and determined, he was also trying to calm his own nerves.

They came up on a few double doors, a little light emitting from the small windows. Minho motioned for the two to get behind him as he peered through the window. He saw Kibum had the upper hand, and he smiled to himself. A smile that faded as a few more guns were pulled out and pointed at him.

"Ready?" He whispered and the two nodded, "Use me as cover and aim away from Jinki and Kibum, I'll handle the ones around them"

Minho burst through the door and it was open fire. Kibum had started untying Jinki as the trio fired at the goons. They fell one by one, and Minho was surprised by how focused the other two seemed. The woman tried to interfere with Kibum and Jinki and was met with a bullet to the shoulder.

Kibum had Jinki behind him as he started firing as well, helping thin out the goons. Soon, the goons started to back off, deciding this was more than what they'd bargained for as their boss sat on the ground gripping her shoulder.

When it was safe, Taemin and Jonghyun ran to Jinki, but Minho walked over to the woman. He knew who she was, and he wasn't happy to see her in person.

"Mrs. Jung, you should really double check your facts before you kidnap the wrong guys again" Minho loomed over her as she glared at him.

"What is this? Some psychopath coming to save his boyfriend?!" Mrs. Jung spat and Minho chuckled.

"Close, it's me coming to save my ex psychopath boyfriend and my other ex boyfriend" Minho smiled at her, then kneeled down and grabbed her wounded shoulder.

She winced in pain, trying to make eye contact with him.

"If you ever come near us again I will make sure you get the same treatment your husband did" Minho threatened.

"You bastard" She spat in Minho's face and he let her go.

"Funny, those were his last words" Minho smirked as he walked away, listening to her beginning to stand up.

He made his way over to Jinki and the others, so happy to see Jinki safe that he could cry. He smiled at them, but there was something in their stares. Worry? Shock? He couldn't tell, but even Kibum looked different.

"I'm so glad you're safe" Minho spoke, he felt himself start limping, he guessed the leg Kibum had stabbed was acting up.

"Minho.." He wasn't sure who said it, and that's when he knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" He asked helplessly as his vision became blurry.

Oh no.

Was he bleeding? Had he been hit? Had the adrenaline kept him going? He stopped and looked down, there was blood for sure, too much blood. He tried to stay calm, there was no guarantee it was bad, but he had lost a lot of blood and needed medical attention. Minho composed himself, looking up at the blurs of his friends.

"I'm gonna be okay, I just need some help" He tried to reassure them, or himself, he wasn't sure.

His legs were giving in and he heard a choked sob, but he felt relieved when one blur started to help him up. Minho focused on his breathing, knowing that would help him more right now then trying to figure out who's who.

That's when his vision slowly went black.