Chapter 11!

Ben and I walked to the courtyard where we saw the four sitting down at a picnic just staring at the ground and not talking. Ben said "hey guys. Don't worry about today. That was nothing. Forget about it." He walked to mal and kissed her head and said "I have to go." I went to walk to the table and I heard chad say "(Y/N)! Don't talk to them!" Then Audrey and Jane walked by and Jane said "yeah. It's not like Ben would ever make a villain a Queen." Jane and Audrey started laughing as the four looked at me and I turned to chad, Audrey and Jane and said "you know what? I'm tired of you Auradon preppy royals thinking that you are better than anyone else because guess what? You're not! Yes I'm a princess and yes I lived in Auradon my whole life but these are my friends and I'm not acting better than them because I know I'm not! Don't ever tell me not to talk to them again because trust me it will be your biggest mistake. And don't let me hear any of you talking about them because trust me... I won't need mals spell book to create trouble around here." I looked at the four and they gave me small smiles. I walked to Carlos and I wrapped my arms around his neck and said "I have to go get things ready for tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow ok?" He nodded and I gave him a kiss on his cheek but he turned away. I sighed and walked away as I said "bye guys." They all nodded to me and I walked away.

Mals POV

I was flipping through my spell book as Evie sat down at the table and said "what are you doing, M?" I kept looking at my spell book as I said "trying to find a spell to break bens love spell." Evie gasped and said "you want to break the spell?" I nodded and said "yeah I mean when we destroy and takeover everything that is good and beautiful, having Ben still being in love with me is a little extra...cruel." I turned when I heard Carlos say "make me one too." Jay said "but you actually like (Y/N). That's going to hurt you right?" He nodded and said "yeah but I would rather have my heart broken than hers." I nodded and slammed by book shut and started walking to the kitchen. I was mixing the ingredients as I started singing:

"A million thoughts, in my head
Should I let my heart keep listening? I know it's time
To say goodbye, so hard to let go.."

A tear dropped into the mix and that's exactly what I needed.