Chapter 9!

I ran to Evie and mals room after the game and I just barged in. I shut the door and leaned on it and breathed heavily. Evie was sewing and Mal was reading her book. Evie said "(Y/N) what's wrong?" I walked to her and said "Carlos asked me on a date. Tomorrow. And I have nothing to wear." Mal gave me a look and said "how? You're a princess! How do you have nothing to wear?" I shook my head and said "no I have things to wear but I want something cool like you guys. Evie if I pay you could you have something ready for tomorrow?" She nodded and said "yeah of course!" I hugged her and said "omg thank you so much!" She hugged me back and said "you're welcome! I'll make it really cute but edgy. Like a VK princess!" Mal smiled and said "so like you?" Evie smiled and said "exactly!" I handed Evie the money as I said "ok well I guess I'll go home now. Thanks guys." I walked to door and Mal said "wait! Why don't you just stay here. I mean I have a date with Ben tomorrow too so Evie can help us get ready." I smiled at the both of them as I said "really? You want me to stay?" Mal smiled and said "of course! I mean I am dating your brother and you're talking to my best friend. Plus you're really cool!" I smiled as I said "ok well I guess I'm staying. But where do I sleep?" Evie went back to sewing as she said "well I'll be up all night making yours and mals outfits so you can sleep in my bed." I smiled at her as I went sit on the bed and then we just talked all night until Mal and I fell asleep.

*the next morning*

I woke up to the sound of the sewing machine and yawning. "Finally finished!" I heard Evie whisper. I sat up and said "oh my gosh...Evie! It's so pretty! Is that mine?" She smiled and said "good morning! Yeah it is." I got out of bed and rubbed my eyes as I walked to her. I sat down and said "Evie I know we just met like 3 days ago but you feel like a sister to me. I've always wanted one." She smiled and said "well now you do. Now if you want to make it to that date on time then you need to start getting ready." I smiled and I looked over to Mal who was waking up. I walked over to the bathroom and brushed my hair, teeth and then curled my hair. I then put on the outfit and let Evie put on my makeup. "Ok. Go look in the mirror." Said Evie as she stood up with me. I walked to the mirror and I gasped. I smiled as I said "I was never able to wear anything like this because it wasn't the princess thing. I look like a VK." Mal smiled and said "I hope that's a good thing." Staring in the mirror still looking at myself I said "it definitely is." I heard a knock on the door so I walked to the door and opened it. Carlos instantly smiled looking me up and down as he said "woah. You look...beautiful." I smiled and giggled as I looked down. I turned around when Evie said "go on. Have fun." We smiled at her as I walked out the door. Carlos and I walked into the forest by the magical lake and there was Dude waiting for us with a rose in his mouth. I smiled as I looked back at Carlos. I kneeled by Dude saying "aww dude! Thank you!" I grabbed the rose and I smiled as Carlos sat down. He started pulling out food from the picnic basket and said said "how did you get all of this?" He smiled and said "Ben helped me." We started eating and I said "ok so tell me about yourself." He thought and then said "Um...well I never knew my father, my mother always wants me to do things for her, I'm really not as bad as people think I am and I'm the youngest of the vks." I nodded and ate a strawberry as he said "so now it's your turn." I smiled and said "Ben is the oldest by 2 minutes, I'm not looking forward to being queen, I can speak French and I'm not like the other princesses." He nodded and smiled as I said "do you want to go swim?" He shook his head and said "oh I don't know how to swim. We never learned in the isle." Then we started playing with dude and I tripped over and log and Carlos caught me and looked into my eyes as he said "will you go to coronation with me? And be my girlfriend?" I smiled as I hugged him and said "yes. Of course." Dude jumped on us and we started playing with him again.