Chapter 5!

(Y/N) POV

School ended and I went to the locker room to put on my cheer uniform and I walked outside to see Ben talking with jay and Carlos. I walked up to them and said "hey guys!" Ben said "hey sis! Guess what? There's good news!" I smiled and said "good news for me or you?" He laughed and said "you!" I said "ok spill!" He said "you have been promoted to cheer captain!" I backed up and threw my hands to my mouth in shock as I said "really?! Are you serious?" He said "yep! All the girls on the team thought you should be captain." I hugged him and said "omg thanks Ben!" I kissed him on the cheek and then I heard the tourney coach yell "ok let's go! Come on! Middle of the field!" I looked at Ben and Jay as they ran to the middle of the field and Carlos stayed behind. I looked at him and said "you'll be fine! Good luck." He nodded and ran to the middle of the field. I walked to the cheer team and we started cheering for the boys. I saw that Carlos was just walking slow and I heard coach yell "hey! Yeah you! Blonde boy! Get out of the kill zone!" Carlos said "the kill zone?" I smiled slightly at him as he put on his helmet and started playing. "(Y/N)!" I suddenly heard and when I turned around I saw Audrey had her hands on her hips looking at me. "(Y/N) I've been trying to talk to you for the past 2 minutes. Are you ok?" I shook my head and said "yeah. Yeah I'm fine." She nodded and said "well if you want to stay captain then show us cheers and pay attention." I nodded and said "right. Sorry." She nodded and we got in formation and started cheering. I saw Carlos scream and kneel to the ground and cover himself with his shield and jay jumped on him and then hit the ball into the net!! We all cheered and I saw Audrey roll her eyes. "Yeah go jay!" All the boys gathered around coach and coach said "great job jay! You're on the team!" He then looked at Carlos and said "have you ever thought about band?" Carlos sarcastically laughed until Ben said "I'll work with him coach." Coach sighed and said "alright. Everyone back to work!" The boys practiced for another 20 minutes and then they went to the locker rooms. I saw Carlos walking so I ran to to him and said "hey! You did great!" He tilted his head and said "be honest." I looked away and laughed a little as I said "ok well it wasn't the best but considering that was your first time playing, you did pretty good. Plus Bens going to be working with you so you'll get a lot better." He laughed and said "thanks...I guess. Will you be there when Ben is gonna work with me?" I looked to the tourney field and said "I could. If you don't mind." He shook his head and said "no of course not. I need a cheerleader to cheer me on!" I smiled as I looked at him and said "well I'll be the one who does it." We both smile at each other until I hear Ben say " hey (Y/N)! The limos here!" I looked at Ben and then Carlos and said "I'll see you later. Ok?" He nodded and said "bye." I walked into the limo with Ben to go back home.