Chapter 2!

(Y/N) POV

3 days later I was getting ready for the coming of the The villain kids. When Ben and I got to the school we were greeted by curtsies and waves. I smiled back and we walked in front of dads statue waiting for the kids. I heard a squeaky voice behind us say "hey benny boo!" I rolled my eyes and Ben looked at me and mouthed "be nice." I smirked at him as Audrey linked her arm in his ignoring me. All of the students started gathering outside with welcome banners and the band was playing. I see a black limo drive up and I stand up straight looking more professional. The doors of the limo opened and I see two guys fall on the ground fighting over a jacket and two girls walk out. "Why do you want whatever this is?!" Yells the white haired boy on the ground. The brown head boy yelled to him "because you want it!" The girl with purple hair clears her throat and says "guys! We have an audience." The boys stood up and fairy godmother said "leave it like you found it! And by that I mean just leave it." The guy with long hair threw the jacket in the limo and then he turned around and faced me. He started walking to me as he said "hello foxy...the names, Jay." I giggled as I looked at Ben. The guy with white hair started laughing and I looked at him and smiled. Fairy godmother interrupted us by saying "welcome to auradon prep! I'm fairy godmother, headmistress." The girl with purple hair said "THE Fairy Godmother? As in bibbi bobbidi boo?" Fairy godmother smiled and said "bibbi bobbidi you know it!" The girl with purple hair started talking about the magic wand as Ben walked up and said "it's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben." Audrey interrupted saying "Prince Benjamin! Soon to be king!" The girl with blue hair walked up and curtsied to Ben and said "you had me at prince. My mother's the Evil Queen which makes me a princess." Audrey shook her head saying "the Evil Queen has no royal status here...and neither do you." I looked at Audrey and said "leave her alone Audrey. If she wants to be a princess then let her be a princess." Audrey looked at me and sighed as she scooted closer to Ben. The girl with blue hair looked at me and I gave her a small smile and she gave me one back. Ben chuckled and said "this is my twin sister (Y/N) and Audrey." I smiled until Audrey said "princess Audrey! His girlfriend! Right Benny boo?" I rolled my eyes and the vks started giggling. Audrey looked at me and said "have anything to say Princess (Y/N)?" I shook my head and said "oh no no. I've said enough Princess Audrey." Fairy godmother said "Ben, (Y/N) and Audrey are going to show you all around. See you tomorrow." She walked away and Ben started shaking hands with the vks and when he shook mals hand I saw them stare at each other. Ben said "this will be the day our two peoples began to heal!" Mal said "or the day you show four peoples where the bathrooms are!" Ben smiles as they continued to talk. I went shake hands with everyone. I shook jays, mals, evies and when I got to Carlos we stared at each other. I smiled and said softly "hi." I saw Jay, Evie and Mal look at each other as we still were shaking hands. He gave me a small smile and Ben and Audrey walked ahead of us and I went to Evie and Mal and said "Audrey's just jealous that you are both prettier than her." They both smiled and Mal said "I like you already." I smiled at them and we continued to show them around the school. We got to the lobby and Ben said "if you have any questions just ask m-" Audrey interrupted by said "(Y/N)! Ask (Y/N)!" I smiled as I said "oh right I forgot you have to always stay at bens side." She rolled her eyes and walked out with Ben. Jay said "you must really not like each other." I turned around and said "yeah because when Ben becomes king and if she marries him then she's my sister in law. No one wants that." They all started laughing and I said "come on guys. I'll show you to your dorms."