Part 12

Before we start; I'm postponing the 13 Reasons Why story, because several people have messaged me saying they'd rather have the Carl Gallagher story rather than the 13RW story, soooo instead of the 13Rw story, I'm doing the Carl Gallagher story, and the first chapter of that will be up tomorrow💙

Ok, On To The Story
~~~~~~~~~

~3 months later~

I got up from bed and grabbed my crutches from against the wall and placed them under my arms. I walked downstairs to see most everyone awake. 17 and Krillin were still in their own rooms.

"Good morning sweetie" Bulma smiled at you, "how's your leg?" She said, still smiling, "it's ok I guess, still hurts" you shrugged and sat down.  You saw Future Trunks staring at you in your peripheral vision.

"Sooo, y/n, tell me how you broke your leg again" Goku asked genuinely curious.

You sighed, "I told you already Goku, it's not my leg, it's just my ankle, and it's only a sprain" you picked your crutches up and walked outside.

Goku walked outside and sat next to me, "lets train" he said. I just stared at him, and then looked at my leg, "uhhh how" I laughed.

"In Supreme Kai's world" he placed his hand on my shoulder and used instant transmission to get there.

"Goku, how're we gonna train if I'm hurt" you asked confused, "I'm gonna teach you a new form, I've already mastered it, so I'm handing it on to you, because I have a secret, there's a tournament coming up, that no one besides us knows about, and the fate of our universe is in total danger" he said looking down at you.

"What's the form called" you asked excitedly,

"Power up" Goku said while he got into his power up position.

After you took a few minutes to fully power up, you looked at him, "now can you tell me what the form is called"

"You've already learned ssj, ssj 2, and ssj 3, now I'm gonna teach you super saiyan God" he said smirking a little.

"God!?!?" You said a little shocked, "THAT SOUNDS EPIC" you screeched, "but wait...fate of the universe?" You looked at him confused

————
that's the end of this chapter. I know really boring, forgive meeee. I've got a lot on my plate. The next chapter will be up soon. Until then, enjoy this lame one💙