Tournament Of Power - Part 2

"Y/n is able to go super saiyan rosé?" The actual Goku says pausing from his fight.

"Silly Saiyan, haven't you learned to never let your guard down in a fight" the man fighting Goku yelled and sent an attack at him, sending Goku to the ground.

I felt my eyes turn sharply to where Goku was, I teleport to them and kick the man in the face, I then easily eliminated him, "Don't be careless Goku" I say and return to Ribrianne.

"Now where were we" I give a devilish smirk, obviously a habit I picked up from Black.

I attack Ribrianne without even being seen by her, and like that I was attacking her from all sides with barely even being seen.

"She...she's moving faster than I ever have..." Dispo from the 11th Universe says, watching our fight.

"I can barely keep track of her" the Zeno's say in unison. "She's so fast" the Zeno's giggle.

After I was done beating up Ribrianne I look at her on the ground, "how dare you gaze upon me" I look down at her. "You have no right to look at me" I yell and throw a blast down at her "I'm not gonna kill you, but I'm gonna hurt you really bad before I dispose of you."

"dispose of me?" Ribrianne said weakly and tried to stand up. "I..I won't" she coughed "I won't let you win that easily.

"Ahh yes, pure determination, you make me wanna giggle, I've never seen a mortal with such perseverance, well perhaps besides Goku, but I've never seen a second rate dilettante, thinking they deserve to stand face to face with me" I laugh and smack her back down.

"Wow..y/n is being pretty harsh...I've never seen her like this..." Gohan says to Krillin.

"Yes, she may be with Black, but undoubtedly, she's nothing like him...it appears she's not herself right now, it's like Black's Rosé form hasn't just taken over strength...but her personality as well..." Whis says.

"Get up, Mortal..and face your inevitable extinction with divine dignity" I look down at her, "no? Very well" I power a ball of energy and wrap it around her body. "When I tell you to do something, you obey" I raise my energy around around, forcing Ribrianne to her feet, I then raise her higher. "Soon, your pitiful universe will be no more, and the cosmos will be graced without your presence." I say as I send her flying over the edge.

"Ribrianne of the 2nd Universe has been eliminated." The grand minister announces.

"Wow that's all of the Second Universes fighters, we have to eliminate them now, bye bye" the Zeno's raises their hands, and in the blink of an eye, the second universe was erased from existence, without a trace.

I felt the energy in my body drain, as I begin to black out. I felt someone catch me right before I hit the ground.

"Dearest, you handled that with such diligence, I'm so proud, when you wake up, we'll win the tournament ourselves, and wish for a divine utopia, rid of all mortals, the only exception is you, my beloved." He sat me down and poured some of his energy into me. 

Goku, Gohan, and Krillin all rushed over to me.

I wake up and see 2 Goku's.

"Huh? What happened" I rubbed my head. "Oh no, WE,VE GOTTA GET READY FOR THE TOURNAMENT, DID I OVERSLEEP?!?" I begin panicking

"No, y/n, shh, it's okay, we're at the tournament right now...and you just eliminated 2 contestants" Gohan said.

"Huh? So did I get eliminated too?, did I fail?" I feel myself start to tear up. "No you're still in it, and we're all proud of you, but you took a nasty spill, so maybe it is best if you rest up again before finding someone else to fight." Goku said rubbing his head, and they disperse back to their own battles.

"She has no memory of what just happened..? That's crazy, how could she forget so soon?" Gohan asks himself.

I rested for about 10 minutes, and there were only 8 minutes remaining in the tournament, which actually felt like a lifetime.

17 came and stood over me. "Y/n..are you feeling okay?" he crouched over me. "Yea, I think, what have I missed?

"Well, a lot actually...it's just me, you and Goku left on our team, and only one person left, his name is Jiren, but so far, no one has realized we're still in the tournament, so will wait for the perfect time to make our grand entrance" he smiled and held my hand. I smiled back. "So how did Black get eliminated?" I ask

"He "accidentally" killed someone" 17 said. "Oh.." I felt my heart ache for the person who lost their life.

"We should talk about that form you went into earlier" he said still holding onto my hand.

"Huh? What form..?" I said completely oblivious.

"What? You really don't remember?"

I shook my head.

17 looked at me for a while then peaked his head up to see how Goku's fight with Jiren went.

"It looks like Jiren is overpowering Goku, we have to go help, come on" he started pulling me up, but I tugged the opposite direction and shook my head.

"17...I'm scared..." I look up at him.

"Don't be, if you would've seen yourself earlier, you'd be scared for Jiren" he smiled at me

"Was I good..?

"The best" he squeezed my hand gently and continued smiling "are you ready.."

I shook my head confidently and smiled back at him.