Part 5

Hi, it's been a while wow. Anyways my break is over, I went back to school on Monday, this means I'll start being way more active with both of my stories, (Goku Black x Reader & Prey) anyways, enough of that —— I honestly have no idea where this story is going. I need ideas and ASAP. maybe like requests or something I don't know.
————————————————————————
You started to fly off, but you stopped because you remembered you didn't know what the dragon balls looked like. "Hey Baldie, what do they look like" you asked Krillin, "uh-I..I cant really tell...you that" he stuttered. You could see the sweat dripping from his forehead. You noticed something in his hand.

You walked closer to him and grabbed his wrist gently to see what was in his hand. "What's this" you asked looking at him. The girl with blonde hair looked annoyed raising her hand towards you, sending a blast towards you. Black steps in front of you deflecting it towards a mountain, making the mountain crumble into millions of pieces.

"I'll take this" you said taking the radar from his hands and flying off, Black and Zamasu right behind you.

"They just took the dragon ball radar" Krillin panicked a little, "calm down" 17 said to him an annoyed voice, "I mean what's the worse they could do with them" he looked at him.
"Well I guess you're right, but still, what if the dragon balls get into wrong hands" he said worriedly. "I think we'll be able to handle it" Goku said with a goku-ish smile.

You look at the small radar in your hands, you notice a few yellow dots on it. "Hmm I wonder what those are" you said quietly to yourself. Black, standing over your shoulder, "they're dots" he replied. You elbowed him in the gut and walked toward the dots on the radar.

You see something shining in the corner of your eye. You walk towards it and you see a round, orange ball. You picked it up but dropped it again because it was heavy. You pick it up and hand it to Black. "Wow this should be easier than I thought" you smile at the radar, noticing all the remaining dots were in one group.

Black leads this time and you follow. In the the distance you see a space ship of some sort. It was shaped like a spider, but you hated spiders.

"It looks like they're all in there" Black says floating towards the ship. "I don't know if this is a good idea" you grab his shoulder preventing him from going any further, "what if something bad is in there", "then we'll kill it, together...do you want dragon balls or not". You looked at him and nodded in reply.

Before you two could continue any further, a group of alien-looking creature appeared in front of you, causing you to jolt backwards.

"Hmm I think Lord Frieza will be quite glad that you found the last dragon ball for him" a tall lavender creature said. "I don't know what you're talking about" you said calmly.

"I think they're referring to me" the one Called Frieza came out of no where. He stopped for a minute and stared you up and down, he laughed. "So there are other Monkeys living amongst us",

"I guess I'll just have to kill you" he said ominously

You laughed a little, you laughed a lot. "A-are you making a mockery of me" he looks furious. "No my lordship" you say in a sarcastic tone.

His face grew even more angrier. "I don't understand why you're getting so worked up," you tossed the orange orb into the air, "it's just a ball" you drop it on the ground, "hmm.. it doesn't bounce though" you kick the ball behind you. Black picked it up and tried to bounce it, he made that surprised Goku face.

(Ya know..this one "😲"

(hehe anyways) ————————At this point Frieza was infuriated, "minions kill them now"

(hehe anyways)
————————
At this point Frieza was infuriated, "minions kill them now". "Yes lord Frieza". They start attacking you from all directions, but you and Black dodge their attacks fairly easy, in fact they were all down within 1 minute, which was quicker than Trunks did it.

"You've wasted our time long enough Freezer, give us the dragon balls and we'll be on our way, and if you refuse we'll just have to kill you" Black said in a serious tone

"You'll just have to try" Frieza smirked

"Keyword, try"
—————————
OMGSHSH I'm alive, I feel so much better now that I've actually updated :))))