Quick update!

Hey everyone, it's 2:11am on a Monday and I cannot sleep. So, quick update!

I came out and my family, did not like it. My dad wanted to bring me back to Earth by giving me a challenge, spend a whole year reverting back to deadname, and if nothing changes I can go back to who I am. So, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!! I WILL PROVE THAT BASTARD WRONG!!

ALSO I FINISHED THE LATEST CHAPTER OF BNHA, IVE BEEN SOBBING SINCE THE UHM, RESCUE OPERATION AFTERMATH AND HOLY SHET I-

But on a good note, all my friends are accepting me for who I am and are letting me change my identity, I'm so happy.

My mental health is improving by the day, and since it's now the six week holidays, whenever I'm just locked inside my house, I'm gonna see if I can start planing my chapters again. And I've improved!! I'm doing well.

I cherish every message I get from you all, I don't reply but I can promise you I read every single one of them, they make me smile. And to the people who literally took their time to message me, thank you so much. It makes my day.

I'll be going out swimming for my first time tomorrow since transitioning, so I won't lie that ima little afraid of that to happen, but I'll survive.

But hey, long story short, I'm getting better. To those who told me that things get better, you're all right, I doubted it, but you're all right.

Anyway, logging off for a little longer,

Mana.

Love you all ❤️