Bullies

Y/N POV

When I look over to see whoever saved my ass, the only person I see is Aizawa. With his black flowing hair, blocking the wooden desk from hitting me with his levitating bandage like scarf. I was about so thank him, but was instantly interrupted again, has anyone here ever heard of manners?!

"Like hell I'm sharing a classroom with a no good quirkless like you!"

The entire room was shaking by how loud and violent his words were. I never knew anyone who could be so rude and disrespectful, but I guess I'll get to know him now.

"Katsuki sit down now! Detention for a whole week for trashing my classroom and attempting to hurt the new student. What kind of a representation of UA do you think you're showing?!"

Aizawa argued back in his gruff, low voice. The entire argument was basically being fought and won for me by my teacher and some classmates.

Shouta's restraints soon let go of the table and it fell onto the floor, causing the desk to chip a little at the sides where it was already weak and splintered.

As I was distracted by the table connecting to the floor with a horrible crash I hadn't realised that Aizawa had already reverted back into his usual lazy self. This time though his eyes looked ten times worse, they were bloodshot, making him look terrifying. Add another twenty years to the amount of time he hasn't slept and that seems good enough.

I also didn't notice that the green haired boy was stood in front of me, with a worried expression. I only noticed once I saw his red shoes about a metre away from me. I look up to be met with his worried and, almost upset? Face. It really does look like he just witnessed his entire life all over again. Meh, probably nothing. I thought as he offered me his trembling hand. I couldn't tell whether he was upset, scared or just downright nervous about any human contact. (Especially with a sexy fox like reader-Chan ;})

I gratefully grabbed his hand and without me having to put any effort into it, he hoisted me off the ground and onto my feet. I give a thankful smile to the boy that I still hadn't caught the name of and thanked him.

"Thank you for helping me up, uhh...?"

I say, pointing out to the fact that I still had no idea what his name was. It took him a couple seconds for him to stare at me blankly before his face erupted in red. He began apologising multiple times, all of which I didn't understand. His stuttering also wouldn't yelp. Once his stuttering mess of a sentence was over with, he finally gave me his name. And a few more apologies.

"O-Oh! M-My names Izuku Midoriya, sorry! People call me Deku though. Are uh, are you alright..?"

His shy, embarrassed tone was gone and his worried one returned mid-way through his sentence. I think I proffer this guy more than the one that threw the table at me.

I nod while giving him another thankful smile, I think I just made my first friend, and he's nice! Win! The two of us stood there for a few seconds, uncertain of what to do next before we heard a small, quiet hiss from the front of the room. Midoriya and I both turned to see what was making the sound and noticed it was none other than our teacher.

I was a little confused at first as to why he would be hissing in slight pain, but then he brought his hands up to his eyes to rub them, which instantly made me worry, you shouldn't rub your eyes if you're in pain, that just hurts them more and makes them worse!

I wanted to stop Aizawa before he rubbed his eyes, but I was too scared to. Wouldn't it be weird if I just told him to stop? Wouldn't people think I'm weird and start judging me? Saying that he's a teacher and ask why I worried so much? Well I don't know the answers either! It's just instincts!