Don't hurt them!

Aizawa turned to see what the hell all the commotion was while cursing about the broken door. But as soon as he sees y/n, one of his students, injured, the door became the last of his worries.

Aizawa's POV

As I was teaching my class as normal, I realise it had been well past half way through lesson when both Iida and y/n hadn't returned. So I made a quick mental note to give them both a lecture when class it done. If they even come at all.

All of that became the least of my worries, way too fast for comfort.

Tenya had broken down the door, thrown his entire weight onto it. So, I turn and see why the hell he'd done it and what his explanation was.

He was knelt down in front of the class, catching his breath as his arms were wrapped around something. That something is revealed to me as he lifts his head to look up, that the thing he was carrying so protectively, was my new student.

Y/n l/n.

My instincts not only as a hero, but as a teacher took over my body as I kneel down to Iida, I held my arms out just below y/n's frame and he hands them over to me. I hoist them higher due to my height when I stand, making sure they were securely in my arms. I hadn't even noticed all my worried students facing this way, asking so many questions that I weren't even able to hear due to how concentrated on them I was.

"Iida, go get recovery girl, now. You're the fastest,"

I command as I walk to the front of my class and carefully place y/n onto the ground, resting their back straight up against the wall.

A few of my students come forward, taking off their blazers. They wrapped them into a ball to make a makeshift pillow, Kirishma handed it to me as I thanked him, took it from him and placed it behind their back. At least it'll help support them and make it less uncomfortable.

I turn to my worried class with a serious expression, a rare one for them to see.

"Everyone out, now!"

I yell as I turned back to y/n, who doesn't seem to be responding at all.

Just for safe measures I placed my index and middle finger up to their neck.

I wait.

I let out a sigh of relief as I felt a pulse, beating strong.

The students all left in a hurry, as far as I could see. A few had to be dragged out and others took their time to make sure they were okay. Midoriya seemed the most frightened and worried.

"A-are they going to be okay?!"

His question was left unanswered as he was guided out of my classroom and the door was shut.

Small time skip.

As I'm waiting patiently for Iida to come back with recovery girl, I've been making sure y/n was properly supported, I didn't want them getting even more hurt than they already are.

I take the opportunity to inspect their unconscious figure, I want to figure out what happened to them.

My inspection started at their head, blood. And a large bump, that must have caused a headache at the very least.

Looking down, nothing seems to have happened to their face, it's a little red but I can assume that's from whatever happened to them.

Continuing down the road, I notice something very disturbing.

Their neck is burnt, horribly. Blisters and bruises.

Their collar was no longer its crisp white shade, it was now completely toasted, the smell of smoke familiarising itself on it.