Scorching.

Another quick note, I made so many plans about chapters that my fingers kill. Its only Tuesday today so well see how long it takes for me to get this out (April 2nd atm)

================================================================

No one's POV

As Aizawa and Y/N both just sit at the front of the class in a nice silence between the two of them, the rest of the class weren't exactly following their lead. Aizawa had finally turned his head a few inches to peek at what time the clock read, and surprise surprise, the class has lost ten minutes of learning time. Like he cared. But then again, he is a teacher and he really wants to see his students grow and become amazing heroes.

He mumbled complaints before standing up, which caught Y/N's attention, before they got the chance to ask what Aizawa was doing, he asked for them to finally return to the seat with the rest of their classmates.

They simply nod whilst standing up, brushing off the back of their jeans/ skirt, straightening out their school blazer and walking towards the students of class 1A. They didn't bother saying hi to many people, they either simply nodded or waved at them while sending them a warm smile.

they walked past multiple students before they took their seat beside Deku (Sero just sat anywhere else or somethin' he's still in the class, no replacing tape boi) Deku smiled and waved at them as he was also sat patiently in his seat, waiting for class to start.

As Y/N sat down, a very loud voice interrupted her calm, quiet, peaceful thoughts. It was, Aizawa.

"ALRIGHT! Everyone calm down and take your seats before I start dishing out detentions!"

He was glaring at everyone in the class, grabbing a coil of his scarf with one hand, as a warning. He was glaring at everyone except Y/N and Izuku, they thought it was safe to assume it was because the two of them were already sat down patiently waiting.

Everyone quickly ran around to take their correct seat assignments, looks like no ones getting a detention then.

Aizawa sighed in a gruff, frustrated tone before letting go of the piece of his scarf he was grasping. Both his hands then fell to his side for a second before they were lifted for a second more only to be slipped back into his pockets.

With a very loud inhale, he finally turned around and started off with teaching the class. Something about the way a hero needs to act when on the media. Like he's one to talk.

-30 minute time skip, brought to you by, me eating a two packs of Oreos in half that amount of time-

Halfway through 1-A's class, barely anyone had listened at all so far. Half the class was giggling whist Deku and Y/N had joined in. some blonde guy with a black bolt going through it was being a real idiot in the back of the class, having a very stupid look on his face whilst he was sticking his thumbs out at everyone. Weirdo.

It had 100% also caught Aizawa's attention, he just didn't have the effort to call out whoever was making everyone laugh. He also found it frustratingly obvious and made a mental node to give a detention to the human embodiment of Pikachu.

During the classes 'secret' giggling session, Y/N's phone had went off, causing them to completely forget about the baboon being them.

Y/N quickly swiped their phone from their blazer pocket and hid it under their desk, then quickly check the notification. The contacts read 'Dad'. So before they got caught by anyone, they quickly slid their phone back into their pocket. They then raised their hand, gaining Aizawa's attention and a few others.

"May I take a quick bathroom break?"

Y/N's voice echoed throughout the classroom. It's the first time anyone had heard any real words from a person that wasn't their teacher which caused the entire class to turn and face them.