Moving in!

Hi everyone, before this starts, I just wanna say that for this book, the dorms will be cooed to make it a little easier for me, since I try making this gender neutral. Just act like it normal, it's not really too much of a change so just roll with it! Thanks!

=======================================================

No one's POV

Aizawa and Y/n pulled up in one of the parking areas inside the private teacher parking lot, the two of them stepped out of the car, closing the car doors behind them. Aizawa walked lazily over to the passage seats and opened the left, he pulled out Y/n's luggage, a suitcase and backpack. He walked over to his student, expecting to see them balancing on their good leg, but they were surprising pacing in a circle, still looking slightly irritated. Aizawa shook his head in disapproval as he watched his student pace. But instead of letting it get any worse, he decided he should apologise.

"Look L/n, I'm sorry if I annoyed you, I just believe that you have potential, that's all,"

He mumbled as y/n stopped pacing, the turned to look at their teacher before shrugging and grabbing their backpack from one of his hands.

"It's fine, I was waiting for an apology was all,"

Y/n told him as they looked up at the school building. God their first day was an absolute genocide.

"Alright, let's head over to the dorm then,"

Aizawa pat Y/n's shoulder to catch their attention before walking in the direction of the dorms, it was a little bit of a walk away, but they didn't mind it. It gave them both a chance to stretch their bones after being in the car for so long.

After about a steady five minute walk, they were finally in front of the large building where the 1A students lived. This is where their new life begins, let's make it count.

Aizawa glanced over to their student, which was taken away by the size of the building, but also the fact that this is in fact now their new home.

"Ready?"

Aizawa asked in his usual exhausted tone, he could only imagine how much of a change this must be for his new student; he wants to make sure they were prepared for such a change.

"Let's do this,"

Y/n said confidently as the two of them opened the door and finally through the doorway, that's it, they're in.

Aizawa looked back at their student and saw what honestly, he was expecting, a smile. His doubts went away quickly about Y/n struggling with the transition, they're strong enough.

The two of them walked around for a little in the main room, where everyone would go to relax, he was kinda giving a mini tour, just pointing in the direction of places.

And as he was leading his student around in any direction, they started to hear a weird sound, as they walked down the corridor, it got louder. What the hell?

Bakugo. Bakugo was holding a hoover, cleaning up the floor, but what he didn't realise, over the noise, was the two of them stood there watching. Another reason as to why he wouldn't notice, is because he was mumbling death threats to himself, very terrifying statements that could honestly phase a villain and scar them for life.

It wasn't until he turned off the hoover to look around and admire his cleaning skills, did he notice the two. He instantly shut up and glared directly at Y/n, not even paying attention to his teacher.

Aizawa cleared his throat, to try catch his attention and warn him that hey, his teacher is right there, don't kill the new kid. And with a dragged out silence, Aizawa thought now would be best to end it.