Epilogue

Epilogue

'So kiss me, kiss me, kiss me

I'm dying just to see you again

Let's make tonight

The best of our lives

Yeah,

Here's to teenage memories

Whoa oh oh

Whoa oh

Here's to teenage memories!'

I’m grateful, really I am. My life turned out to be everything I expected it to be and I got everything I asked for. I’m happy, right now, I’m happy. The past year has been hard with Anne passing away and Harry causing unnecessary drama and picking random fights. Our mother’s death was hardest on him and he got involved with the wrong crowd. My older brother began using drugs to relieve the pain and got addicted in the process. After about a few months, after finding out, the One Direction boys and I managed to get him checked into a rehab center where he is currently getting better.

Gemma and I coped with the fact our mother was gone and it was difficult at the least. I miss her every day and just wish I could embrace her for the last time. What hurt the most was that I wasn’t with her when she took her final breath, I was in Australia. I flew over to London the morning I found out but I couldn’t forgive myself for not being there for her through her struggles. Although, no one knew how sick she was, after all, she kept refusing to go to the doctor.

Where am I at this fine moment?

I am standing in the front row of 5 Seconds of Summer’s last show on their Rock Out With Your Socks Out tour. Jade was bopping her head to the music as I admire my best friends. She had decided to come back to us after her first year of university. According to her, she missed Michael. They were in love and couldn’t deny it; the emotions just radiated off them and affected everyone around. Calum and Ashton both realized it was their time to settle down after Michael and Jade became as serious as a heart attack. They met two sisters at one of their concerts and instantly clicked.

5 Seconds of Summer have gotten insanely huge. Their fan base expanded to almost ten million and they’ve produced three albums in total while working on their fourth one. I couldn’t be prouder of them and all it took was to play one show with One Direction and they were instantly loved by millions. These boys have worked so hard for what they wanted to achieve and they deserve everything in the world.

“Thank you everybody, we’re 5 Seconds of Summer!” Michael’s voice blasts through the speakers and wakes me from my trance. He blows a kiss to Jade and I notice her blushing crimson. Luke looks nervous as he snatches the microphone from Michael and looks over at me to earn a wide smile.

“Hello guys, I was wondering if my girlfriend can come up on stage please,” he said shyly.

My eyes widened as Jade pushed me forward onto the stairs. My heart skipped a beat too many as I realize I’ve never been up on stage with them. There were at least two million girls watching. I swallow hard and focus on not tripping over due to having two left feet. Luke comes over and gives me a tight hug with a twinkle of fear in his eyes.

He looks over at his band mates and they all hold thumbs up. Luke slowly gets down on one knee and gasps fill the arena, including mine. He brings the microphone to his lips and asks, “Jess will you marry me?”

I nod quickly, unable to speak. A huge grin breaks on his face as he retrieves a velvet box from his pocket. He swiftly opens it up and places the ring on my finger and I begin crying. Tears of joy stream down my face and I lean down to plant a kiss on his lips. The crowd erupts into a series of claps, cheers and camera flashes. Michael, Jade, Ashton, Calum and their girlfriends run up to us and embrace us separately before we join into a group hug. Luke holds me tight and once again brings the microphone to his mouth.

“Our wedding day is set on the sixth of June, two months from now. And,” he grins. “We will be honeymooning in Hawaii, Jess’s favorite place in the world.”

More applauds and roars.

I grow a pair and take the microphone from him. “Luke, thank you for everything. I couldn’t ask for a better best friend, boyfriend, and fiancé. You are the love of my life and I can’t express how grateful I am to have you in my life. You’ve been there for me when Anne died, when Harry was admitted to rehab and through our ups and downs, I’ll never forget that. I love you.”

“I love you too,” he says and brings his lips down on mine as he lifts me off the ground.

I have everything I asked for.

A/N: This is it, this is really it. I can't believe I finished the book, ugh it doesn't make me happy, althought it's a big accomplishment for someone who never finishes anything haha. I really enjoyed writing this and I absolutely love the characters. 

I want to thank each and every one of you for all your support whether it was by voting or just reading. I loved all your messages and tweets on Twitter that praised my writing and the story, thank you so much. All of your support has meant so much and it still does. You guys are the reason I want to continue writing and doing what I do.

Dedication goes to a close friend from Twitter, @calvumhoud on Wattpad. She has been so supportive of me and I love her loads. :*

I am currently working on a new story called "Her Fortunate Escape". I will let you know when it will be posted but that will take quite a while since I am so busy. Thank you once again, I love you all. <333