Chapter 16: 404 NOT FOUND

Start from the beginning

Kalina: The reason why is that rocket launcher she's using isn't man made...it was discovered in the sites of Area 51 in the Nevada desert.

Once Kalina said that you were shocked of what you heard, a futuristic rocket launcher that was discovered in the Nevada desert?!

Y/N: Woah wait a minute...you mean that the rocket launcher that Architect is using right now...wasn't man made?!

Persica: Of course not, what kind of rocket launcher that shoots black holes?

Once Persica said that Architect fired another rocket down range, once the rocket hit its target, it created a small black hole, consuming it, pulling objects towards it and everything around it, then the black hole disappeared as it left a small round crater on the solid ground were the rocket hit.

Architect: Whoops, accidentally turned on black hole mode...sorry...

M16: *sigh* What the hell did I just say awhile ago...

Five-seven: Damn, I hate to be one targeted by that rocket launcher...

-

Y/N: Holy....

Kalina: Yea....I'm pretty sure the government doesn't have the technology to make something that shoots black holes...

Y/N: And here I though aliens didn't exist....

Kalina: By the way Y/N...

Y/N: Yea?

Kalina: Your Phone is flashing...

You look down towards the Phone as it was flashing bright white light like normally now then the red flashing light yesterday, you press the scream with your thumb once you did, the flashing light brighten more as it cause you to cover your eyes, the other girls also caught its attention.

Once the bright light died down, five girls were standing in front of you.

UMP45: Hello master~ my name is UMP45, I hope a cute girl like me can keep you entertained~

She said in a mischievous tone voice, you can fill an aura around her that she's the type of her that you don't want to mess with...