[ Modern ] Cheater!Sasuke x reader

requested by- @mariauchihaa

I ended up just not going to sleep so i worked on it a little, i'm still editing it a little bit though.

———————————————

The Love He Took For Granted

Her [s/c] face dimly lit from the small light source the little screen provided.Tears cascading down her face dripping on to her (f/c) dress. She felt betrayed, broken and used. All the evidence was right there in front of her, he had put their relationship on the side, and now.. now she finally has proof of his heartbreaking affair. Out of all the people in the world, She trusted him she never ever in her life thought he would betray her like this.

She was always there for him, she was the first one he opened up to. She was the first one who taught him how to love in a long time. After his family was killed by his brother Itachi, he became a cold harsh human being who had lost all of the love he had left in his life.

But then you had entered his life with open and understanding arms. You saved him from going deeper and deeper into the hands of darkness. You pulled him out and showed him the light. You made sure to treat him with care, making sure he felt loved again. You were there to hold him, and love him, never ever did you take your anger out on the fragile boy afraid it would break him once more.

All she ever asked for was to receive the same love that she gave in return,

She stood up from the chair she was in and quickly turned her phone off and dried her tears when she heard the door open, letting her know that he was home. She went into the kitchen, her mouth felt dry she needed something to help her and calm herself down a bit. She decided against confronting Sasuke yet, wanting to see if he himself would tell her.

Heavy footsteps were heard walking around, making there way to where you were.

"(Y/N) ?" A recognizance-able voice called, but she chose that it was best to not answer. " I knew you'd be up " he said as he came and sat on a bar stool in the kitchen.

You still refusing to turn around. Pretended you were trying to find something in the cabinets, anything to not look at him.

" How was work?" she reluctantly asked.

" It was fine, I'm sorry The boss wanted me to stay in late again. She told me to stay late to organize some of the files and make some calls for her. I missed you though ." he apologized.

" I'm sure you did... " you muttered underneath your breath trying to hold the tears that wanted to eagerly come back.

he scoffed " Seriously ? I work day and night and I get a response like that ? Grow up, come back to me when you have a job ! " he yelled, getting up and storming out of the house.

The front door slamming shut as he left, she couldn't hold it in anymore and slid down the cabinets and started to cry some more.

Her lonely cries filled their quiet home. So many emotions swimming through her mind, not knowing what to do anymore. She was never enough for him, even after all the things she did. She still wasn't enough.

She shakily sat up from the kitchen floor and made her way to their bedroom. She couldn't be here anymore. She didn't want to even sit on what she once considered her bed, thinking about what him and his possible other lover did on that bed.

She grabbed her suitcase from underneath the bed and brought it over to the front of her dresser, stuffing everything she could fit inside of it quickly before he got back home. After she finished she decided to leave a note to the man she once considered her lover. Grabbing her keys off the hook besides the door and slipping her shoes on with ease.