- Kakashi x reader -

That's What She Said..!

You walked around Konoha with a small smile on your face. The daisies you had picked earlier shook a little in the calm breeze.

....Absolutely beautiful....

Kakashi stared down at you from his spot in a tree where he was reading. Sure he'd seen some women but you were the cherry on top.

You saw Jiraiya failing to peek at you and giggled softly. "Hi Jira-kun!" Kakashi chuckled from above and Jiraiya just face-palmed. He jumped down to you from the tree and put his book in his pocket.
"Oh, Hello Kakashi-kun! How are you?" Your smile was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. "Great now I saw you today." You blushed a little. Kakashi smiled through his mask,eyes turning upward. You two passed by Kiba and Akamaru and greeted them. "Why is he so big?" You asked the jonin.

....

....

....

"That's what she said."

"That's what who said?"

Kakashi laughed.

"What's so funny, Kashi-kun?" He just leaned against a tree, head on his forearm, laughing hysterically. "You don't get it, but please be aware that I am a pervert at times." Said Kakashi, inbetween laughs.
You were obviously confused so you thought about it more. It hit you. "Ew Kakashi!" You smacked him on the shoulder, laughing a bit yourself.

"Come on Ichiro, stop making this harder than it has to be! Just rub it off!" A woman said. Kakashi gave you a look and you both said,

"That's what she said."

He was actually going to ask you out in the first place but let's leave that for another time.

———————————————

from- Devianart
by- iconxdemon-wolfx