Lucky me(5th oneshot)

“Olivia,” Jungkook whispered into my ear.

My eyes fluttered open, I rolled over to my side, and looked over at a smiling Jungkook. The sun was shining on him, and he almost looked like an angel. I smiled back at him lazily. “Good morning,” I yawned. “What are you doing awake?”

Jungkook chuckled and kissed my nose. “Do you know what day it is?” He asked me. His eyes big and wide.

“Sunday?” I responded as my eyes drooped closed again. I felt Jungkook’s warm hands on both of my cheeks. “Kookie-ah,” I groaned. “It’s too early.”

“Baby,” he said softly causing my eyes to open again. He hardly ever called me that unless he was trying to be sweet. A soft smirk crept across his lips. “It’s Valentine’s Day,” he informed me. “I have a surprise for you.”

I let out a soft sigh and kissed his lips. “Alright,” I told him. “What’s this surprise?” He gave me his usual bunny smile and pulled me out of the bed. I reluctantly got up and stretched a little before allowing him to drag me into the living room of our apartment. In the center of the room was a small box. I looked over at Jungkook whose smile only got bigger. He sat me down on the couch and picked up the box.

“This is for you,” he said softly and placed the box in my hand.

I opened it carefully and gasped when I saw what was inside. Sitting carefully in the center of the box was a beautiful necklace with a sapphire gemstone. My eyes went wide as I picked up the beautiful piece of jewelry. When I turned it over I realized it was engraved on the other side. It small letters it read:

You’ve made me the happiest man alive. I love you. -Your Kookie

I couldn’t stop the tears that rolled
down my face as I read the inscription. Jungkook took the necklace from me and brushed all my hair to one side so he could fasten it around my neck. The metal was cool against my skin and I picked up the center piece and looked at it lovingly as Jungkook made sure the necklace was hooked properly. He let my hair fall back around my shoulders and kissed my cheek.

“Do you like it?” He asked.

I nodded and he pulled me into his lap. “I love it, Kookie,” I told him and rested my head in the crook of his neck. “I thought we promised we weren’t going to get gifts for each other today?”

“I saw the necklace and had to get it for you,” Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around me. He pressed his lips to mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck. At first the kiss was small, but then it grew bigger and more intense. I could feel my heart racing as his arms tightened around me protectively. The way his soft lips felt against mine drove me wild.

When I pulled away I looked up into his eyes and he smiled back at me. “Thank you,” I said softly to him. “I really do love the necklace.” 

He pecked my cheek with his lips before hopping up and taking my hands. “Can we make breakfast together?”

I chuckled and nodded. “Let’s do it!”

We walked into the kitchen together and started grabbing different ingredients and utensils. Jungkook was humming softly and and smirked over at me when he realized I was watching him. A blushed again and turned away to start mixing stuff to make pancakes. Jungkook turned on the stove and grabbed the frying pan. As I finished mixing the ingredients I felt his arms wrap around my waist and placed a kiss on my neck.

I giggled and swatted at him. “Silly we’re supposed to be cooking!”

“You’re just so beautiful,” he said softly in my ear. The sound of his low, raspy voice made my heart skip a beat. “I can’t stay away.”

I laughed and pushed him away. I was making my way over to the stove with the pancake mix. “I have to put the mix in the pan, Kookie-ah!” Jungkook pulled me back into him and caressed the back of my cheek with his hand. I was puddy from his light, gentle touches. “Kookie,” I said softly.  I looked up at him and the way his eyes poured into mine was enough to make my knees go weak.

He pressed his lips to mine again and dropped the bowl. I didn’t even care that the pancake mix was now on the floor. All I cared about what Jungkook’s lips against mine. I only cared about the way his hands felt on my hips, and how my hands felt all tangled in his hair. He picked me up and sat me on the countertop without breaking the kiss in the slightest.

I pulled away for air and rested my head on his chest. My eyes flew over to the mess on the floor and I chuckled. “Now there’s a mess.”

Jungkook smirked. “Won’t be the first or last time that’s happened.” We both burst into laughter. I covered my mouth as I yawned, still extremely tired. “Go to bed, Olivia,” he said softly “I’ll clean this up and join you.”

“I can help,” I protested.

Jungkook kissed my hands. “I know you can, but I don’t want you to. Let me take care of you today, baby.” He rubbed his thumb over my hand. “Just for today.”

I rolled my eyes. “Fine,” I said. I couldn’t hide the smile on my face though. Jungkook was always such a gentlemen. “Clean quickly.” I hopped off the counter and made my way to the bedroom. As soon as I climbed into the bed I snuggled up in the warmth of the covers. I could already feel my eyes start to get heavy, but I waited for Jungkook to return. After about ten minutes, I could feel him lift the covers and slide in behind me. He wrapped an arm around me and placed light kisses on my neck.

“Stop that or I’ll hurt you,” I said jokingly and giggled. “And this girl can fight.”

Jungkook laughed. “Lucky me,” he said sarcastically. “I got one of the crazy ones.”

I gasped and shoved him with my hand. He laughed and tightened his grip on my waist. “I love you, Olivia,” he said softly.

“I love you too, Kookie.”