Just one chance(4th oneshot)

"Come on Noona," Jungkook purred as we walked as we walked down the street to our individual homes. "You won't regret it." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "I know you want to."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled as we walked. Jungkook had been trying for the past two weeks to convince me to go with him and his friends to the beach for Valentine's Day. Each time he asked I gave him a firm no. I had no interest in spending time with him, his friends, and their girlfriends all weekend. I couldn't even figure out why he was even asking me. There had to be plenty of other girls just dying for him to ask them. "Jungkook give it up already," I told him. "Valentine's Day is four days away, I'm not going."

"Lila," he said seriously. "It'll be fun, don't you want to have fun? I know you love to take walks on the beach. You could do that!"

I raised an eyebrow at him. "How do you know that?"

"You told me last year when we first met," he pointed out. "The first time we walked home together."

"You remember that?" I asked him, slightly surprised. I never got the feeling that Jungkook really listened when I talked. I looked over at him and nodded. "I can't believe you remembered."

"Noona," he purred again. "I remember everything you've ever told me." He smirked at me, causing me to blush. So I looked away from him. "It'll be fun," Jungkook said again.

I hesitated but shook my head. "No, Jungkook. I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why?"

"What would people think if they knew I was going to the beach with a bunch of guys?" I let out a sigh as we approached my house. "Jungkook I really hope you have fun, but I don't think it's a good idea." I gave him a weak smile before turning and walking into my house.

4 days later

I let out a deep breath as my eyes laid upon the place I'd be staying in all weekend. I don't know how Jungkook managed to talk me into going with them to the beach, but here I was pulling into the beach house owned by one of his friend's parents. He wanted me to ride with them, telling me there was plenty of space, but I refused. If I was going then I was driving myself. I don't think I could've handle a three-hour car ride next to six other couples.

After we moved all of our stuff in we all separated to do our own thing. It was Valentine's Day so most of the guys had plans with their girls; I had no plans of any kind other than reading a good book and taking a late-night walk on the beach. Not long after the guys disappeared Jungkook did as well, and I figured he had met some beach girl to flirt around with. The thought made me a little upset, but I ignored the feeling and buried myself as deep into my book as I possibly could.

Just as the sun was starting to set, I grabbed a shawl and decided to take a walk on the beach. The smell of the salty ocean filled my nostrils and I couldn't help but smile. There were several other couples walking along the beach, and I felt my smile falter slightly. It sure would be nice to have someone to hold my hand and make me laugh as the sun began to set. I let out a sigh and took a seat in the sand. I was close enough to the ocean that my feet would get wet as the waves come in, but far enough away that only my feet got wet. The sound of seagulls rang in the sky and I felt at home.

"I figured you'd be out here," a familiar voice said and I looked up to see Jungkook standing beside me with his adorable bunny smile on his face.

I chuckled. "You don't have some pretty little young girl to spend the evening with?" I asked him.

"Well there is one girl," Jungkook said arrogantly. He chuckled when I rolled my eyes at him. "You might know her actually," he said. "She's gorgeous."

I frowned at his words. "Oh really?"

"Yeah," he said happily. "Her favorite color is blue, she loves walks on the beach." I looked up at him and his eyes poured into mine. "Her name starts with an L," he said softly and pulled a bouquet of flowers from behind his back. "She's my noona," he said in almost a whisper. "And it took all my power to get her to come to the beach with me so I could ask her to be my Valentine." He held out his hand. "Would you be my valentine, Lila?"

I bit my lip nervously and glanced down at the ground. "Jungkook-"

"Lila," he said seriously. "I know you think I'm just some flirt, and that the minute I find someone my age I'm going to leave you. But that isn't true. Just give me one chance to prove that to you." I looked up at him and I could see the desperation in his eyes, but I could also see the nervousness. He looked absolutely terrified as he stood in front of me. "Just one chance," he asked.

A soft smile spread across my lips and I put my hand in his. I let him help me up off the ground and pull me into a hug. "Yes," I told him. "I'll give it a shot."

He placed his lips over mine and I felt a million butterflies begin to fly inside of me when he did. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him. "I've been dying to do that," he whispered when he pulled away. He cupped my cheek with his hand. "You're beautiful you know, Noona."

I blushed at his words, and looked out at the ocean. The sun had started setting and the sky was filled with beautiful shades of pink and purple. The sight was beautiful. The sunset was beautiful, and when I turned around I saw Jungkook's beautiful eyes watching me. He had the biggest smile on his face.

"I love you, Lila," he said softly. He smirked at my surprised expression. "I have since the moment I laid my eyes on you, and I understand if you aren't ready to say it back but-"

I cut him off by putting my lips on his. I had hoped for months that Jungkook saw something in me. He was always talking to me and flirting with me, but I had never seen myself as someone he wanted. "I love you too," I said softly. And we walked hand in hand down the beach like all the other couples on Valentine's Day.