11

Two months had pass since the day Jimin stood up for him during lunch and ever since then, him and his two younger friends sat with the boy every single day. Yoongi occasionally did too but only when Jimin forced him to.

Most of the time he was the one spending his lunch time by himself because he despised being near the brown-eyed boy.

Hoseok felt guilty.

He should be the one spending his lunch by himself, not Yoongi.

Despite the whole lunch situation, Yoongi had actually been a little more lenient of the brown-eyed boy. They met up every Saturday, as his mother had wished, and each meeting was slightly less awkward than the last. The older would actually try to make conversation now, mostly talking about himself but Hoseok didn't mind. There was not much to talk about with his own life anyways.

But it seemed that Yoongi only acknowledged him when they were alone. He treated the younger a lot harsher during school. Hoseok understood, no one would want to be seen associating with the freak of the campus.

It would be audio class when Yoongi mostly displayed his dislike for the other.

Class wasn't very eventful nor productive. The two seniors had already finished their third partner project that the teacher forced them into. A couple other partners were also done with theirs which the substitute teacher had noticed.

"Your teacher had left a note giving you permission to work on assignments for other classes if you and your partner finished the project early." The substitute announced, holding her glasses up to her face while her other hand held the note for her to read.

Hoseok pulled out his math homework while everyone else chattered instead of what they were permitted to do, whether they were done or not with their project. Yoongi gave him an irritated look.

"Don't tell me you're actually doing work for another class." Yoongi scoffed. "Socialize for fucks sake."

I would if I had friends. The younger thought to himself but wouldn't dare to say it out loud, afraid of getting beat up or get made fun of. So he focused his attention on the stack of papers on his desk.

"Out of everyone I'd be forced to be stuck with for the rest of my life, I get stuck with the school's freak." The older mumbled to himself as he walked away. Hoseok heard it though. And it hurt but he couldn't really do much on his part to stop anything.

The rest of the time was spent by himself as usual. Yoongi went off to sit somewhere else, not wanting to be seen sitting next to the younger during his free time. Hoseok understood.

His phone kept beeping in his pocket. Jungkook and Taehyung have been spamming the group chat ever since Jimin added Hoseok to it. Although the brunet didn't complain because he's never had anyone's number other than house staff and his mother's. It was a first and he felt a pang of happiness in his heart when the two youngest insisted on adding him to the chat.

He took the device out to check the messages.

4 Musketeers and Yoongi

Jungkook:
I like sum1 T ʖ̯ T

Taehyung:
WAT WHO'S THE GIRL

Taehyung:
TEL ME WHIC BICH I GOTTA FITE

Taehyung:
KOOKS MKNE (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)

Jungkook:
Um-

Jungkook:
Im not gay hyung

Taehyung:
WhaT

Taehyung:
Do u know how much oF my alLowAncE i spent on taking you out for ice cream dates evry week since the strt of skool ;-;

Jungkook:
Those wrnt dates hyung

Jungkook:
And I nvr ask u 2 buh u keep insisting sooo... :D

Taehyung:
Fine don tell me who it is u ungrateful cocoon >:(

Taehyung:

Yoongi:Can you two shut the fuck up and flirt sumwer else

Yoongi:
Can you two shut the fuck up and flirt sumwer else

Hoseok took a peek behind the computer monitor to see the minthead blankly staring at his own phone before looking back to the chat.

Jungkook:
Im not gay Moongihyung

Jungkook:
Yoongihyung*

Taehyung:
MOONGI LMFAO

Taehyung:
BITCH IM A COW

Taehyung:
BITCH IM A COW

Taehyung:
IM NOT A CAT

Taehyung:
I DONT SAY MEOW

Yoongi:
Istg if you finish that

Taehyung:
...

Taehyung.
MOOOOOOOO..ngi

*yoongi has left the chat*

Jimin:
Srsly Tae

*Jimin added yoongi to the chat*

Yoongi:
Damn it should've just blocked him instead

Jungkook:
I mean u still can-

Taehyung:
SHUT UP BUCKTOOTH

Hoseok couldn't help but smile a little. It was nice observing the weird friendship of the group of four, almost heartwarming in a sense.

=====

A/N: A filler cuz I wanted a sorta normal chapter before it gets sad :)