3

Hoseok hadn't been this excited to start school again since he first came to his private school. He was now going onto seventh grade which meant he'll be in the same building as the eight graders. Which also meant he'll finally be able to see the stranger that had helped him at the end of fifth grade.

Now people may think that it's stupid to like someone that helped him once. To like someone that was nice to him when everyone else wasn't. It was a dumb little crush if he had to admit to himself. He didn't even know the boy's name.

But honestly, who was there to judge him? He had no friends to tease him. He had no one. It didn't really matter as long as the stranger doesn't find out about it. It would be embarrassing.

As he entered his first class, not even bothering to pick a seat, he started walking to the farthest seat in the back of the room. He looked around to see if he could spot that familiar blue-eyed boy. But sadly, he wasn't in the room.

Hoseok sat on the last stool in the back table of the art room, head propped up on his arm with a disappointed face. Well at least he was closest to the art supplies stored near him so he'd get first dibs on the good brushes and colors for projects.

The teacher immediately started taking roll once the bell rang, cautious not to butcher anyone's name.

"Jung Hoseok?" Low snickers could be heard from around the room.

"Present." Hoseok responded with a small voice.

A couple more names were called so the boy rested his head on the table.

"Min Yoongi?"

He didn't hear a response.

"Is Min Yoongi h-"

"I'm here."

"You're late, Yoongi-sshi."

"The driver was late." Hoseok could hear the voice laced with sass nearing him and a stool being pulled next to his.

"Oh Sehun?"

"Right here." The boy proudly announced and Hoseok didn't even have to look up to know that he had his infamous grin on his face. The sunshine internally groaned to himself.

The teacher sighed and finished attendance, already thinking that she couldn't wait for this school year to be over.

Once everything was situated, the teacher introduced herself and how things worked around her class as usual when a school year started. Hoseok finally decided to prop his head up to listen to the teacher only for her to be covered by a head of mint green hair in front of him. The boy didn't want to be rude or get beat up if he asked the person next to him to move a little so he ended up staring blankly at the table.

Their first assignment was to draw anything that they want, to give their advisor a 'sense' of their personality and skills. A blank piece of paper was passed out to each of them and they started to draw.

Most of the class was loud and chattery while working on their own paper which annoyed Hoseok since he liked to work in peace. He was curious though because the mint head next to him seemed to be pretty quiet for the most part. The only noise that was hear from him was the muffled music coming through his earbuds.

He took a glimpse of the boy and his heart instantly accelerated from seeing the other's side profile.

That can't be him. He thought to himself in disbelief.

He was more good looking than Hoseok remembered which took the boy's breath away as he was now unconsciously staring at him.

"Do you need something?" The mind head irritatedly asked, not even bothered to look up at the other.

"N-no."

"Then stop fucking staring." He spit at him in a rude manner which caught Hoseok off guard. He kept quiet after that, concentrating on his own sketch despite his mind lingering back to the rude yet beautiful boy next to him.

"If you guys want to incorporate color into your piece, there's some coloring supplies at the back." The teacher told them, yawning in the middle of it.

Some students stood up and headed to the back of the class, gathering color pencils and some even collecting paint. Although Hoseok wanted to color his sketch, he didn't stand up to get any because he knew he'd get shoved around by the other students.

"Hey brownie~" the brown-eyed boy heard the mischievous voice of the boy that had been picking on him ever since day one and he mentally prepared himself for what would happen next.

Suddenly he gasped when he felt something cold and gooey pour over him. He saw the mint head next to him quickly backing away like he was some kind of disease that would infect him.

All Hoseok could do was slowly stand up from his seat, careful not to make a lot of mess when he saw brown paint dripping from his fringe.

"Excuse me-" The teacher called out and stopped to double-check for the boy's name. "Sehun-sshi! That was such a waste of paint! Go to the principal's office! Now!"

Hoseok wasn't surprised when she didn't defend him and instead defended the paint. Even teachers didn't have it in them to pity him.

Sehun groaned in annoyance. "Fine. See you later, brownie." With that, he strode out of the door with a satisfied look on his face.

The brown-eyed boy looked around to see that students had their phones out, recording and taking pictures of him which made the innocent boy's stomach churn knowing that they'll spread quickly throughout the whole school.

He's already a laughing stock on the first day back.

And what made it worst was that the mint head that sat next to him was now halfway across the room with most of the class, looking at him with a disgusted face.