A Battle?

No POV
(2 weeks later)
Everyone was living their normal lives and all having fun with the new baby. When Lucy entered the room.

Lucy POV
I was sitting in me and natsu's room with the baby when I got a text from lisanna since I hooked her up with bixlow we have been super cool. "Turn on the tv now girl." Being as confused as I am I turn on the tv and see Kagura and Ultear on the screen in some sort of interview so I turn up the volume to listen.

"Hello Fiore and today you are only seeing the 2 of us because of a special request." Kagura said as The rest of the girls run into the room. "Lucy I got a text from Ultear telling me to get with you and watch tv.....I see you already started watching." Erza said panting "yes I have but everyone be quiet" I turned up the tv more "We have been hearing that the fairies are better than the mermaids and vice versa so we want to battle 2 fairies and it has to be a bad bitch song." Kagura said and then it went to the next showing on tv.

Me and the girls just sat there for a while thinking of which of us would go compete. "I would go but I can't remember I'm pregnant." Erza said pointing to her stomach "I can't either my brother is coming over and I have to make sure him and gray behave." As Juvia said this Gray was walking by "I haven't even done anything....yet" he said as Juvia glared then I spoke up "so I guess that leaves me and Levy." I looked at Levy and her eyes looked determined. "I have an idea for our song and our performance just trust me and go get Natsu and Gajeel and get to the dance room.

Kagura POV
"This is our chance Ultear we can finally prove that we are better than those fairies" I said enthusiastically as Ultear rolled her eyes.

Juvia POV
So I went to get my song book so I could make another copy of a song I wrote that Levy wants to use for the competition she already has a copy but I'm making another one for Lucy. I opened my drawer and....MY BOOK IS GONE. I looked up at the window and it was broken "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"

Gray POV
I was sitting downstairs with Jellal watching tv when we heard a high pitched noise "what was that" Jellal said breathing heavy due to the fact the noise scared us. "I don't know" I said then we heard it again "AAAAAAAH NOOOOOOOOO" It sounded like...Juvia "JUVIA" I yelled as me and Jellal ran upstairs. But once we opened the bedroom door we see Juvia tore our room apart and she was on the ground crying.

"Juvia are you alright" I asked kneeling next to her "I'll go get Erza" Jellal said as he ran down the halls "someone stole my song book and that is my prize possession. Juvia said crying so much she could flood a room. Then she quickly stands up "GAJEEL" she yells and runs down the hall. Gajeel? Why would she call him I think as I take off behind her and see Jellal and Erza following closely behind.

We reached the dance room to see Lucy Levy Natsu and Gajeel rehearsing. "GAJEEL RASHOD REDFOX YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND STOLE MY SONG BOOK AND IF I DONT GET IT BACK I WILL KILL YOU" Juvia yelled angrily "WHY ME?!" He yelled back "because it's your fault for cheating on me with the bitch" Levy said crossing her arms. Then Gajeel smirked "it's not my fault she can't get enough of this." He said gesturing to his body but soon stopped as he saw Juvia handing Levy Kaguras head band "imagine this tacky head band is you. Laxus can you do the honors."

We look up to see Laxus and Mira who no one noticed besides Levy and Lucy in the corner walking over. Levy threw the headband that was supposed to be Representing me in the air "LIGHTNING DRAGON ROAR" Laxus vaporized the head band and I looked at him with wide eyes "Now you are going to call her put it on speaker and tell the bitch that she is going to give Juvia back her book or I'm going to literally strangle her. Do I make myself CLEAR." Levy said with fire in her eyes and she scared all of us "yes ma'am" me and the guys said.

Gajeel POV
I dial Kagura's number and it rings 3 times before she picks up "hello mr.redfox May I ask what pleasure I have of speaking with you?" Levy was furious "I just want to know why you stole my cousins song book cause you need to give it back" I said trying to not be killed by my wife "slow down there tiger she's not getting this back I need it for the battle and her skill is just what I need...now if you are also wanting a hookup I would gladly accept, just like old times right." By this time Levy has had enough "bitch bring the fucking book
Before I hurt you"  Kagura laughed loudly "OK don't get your panties in a wad. I'll give it back only if you win. And with the song I'm stealing it'll be impossible for you to win....byeeeee" and with that she hung up.

"WE HAVE TO WIN AND TEACH THAT BITCH A LESSON" Levy yelled as we started getting Lucy to rehearse.