Ready as I'll ever be

Natsu POV

I'm in the East tower of the McGarden Kingdom and I chained Lucy's ankle to the wall, it's a pretty long chain so she's able to move freely for the most part. I may be in an evil state at the moment but that doesn't change my love for her. I look up from my place in the corner to see her sitting up in the bed across the room.

"Natsu what's going...on..." She went wide eyed at my appearance. I had horns,wings,scales,and claws. "If I'm not allowed to marry you then nobody will see you again, and if I have to fight for it so be it." I walked over to the window "And I feel like it won't be long until I have to prove my love again."

Igneel POV

I'm still trying to figure out who to lead the squad to the kingdom, I don't want to hurt Natsu but it might take that much to get him to come to his senses.

"Okay guys we need to get a plan together we have to get Natsu back." Erza commanded. "Yeah and as much as it pains me we might have to hurt him." Wendy said sadly just then 2 people came through the door. "Whew that rain came out of nowhere." Natsu's manager Laxus and the girls manager Mirajane? What are they doing here.

"Well guys it's time for your concert...wheres Natsu and Lucy?" Mirajane said. We all looked around nervously then snapped our heads to Luke and glared. He sighed and spoke "It's my fault Mira I may have did something dirty and broke tradition." Laxus went wide eyed and looked at me. "The acceptance fight?" I nodded and he glared at Luke "He won and you still denied him didn't you." He nodded "Ugh Mira cancel the concert we have to go save Lucy and get Natsu back to normal." "Again? Ugh." Then Jellal spoke up.

"How do you know about all this?" Laxus looked up and slightly chuckled "When I signed Natsu Igneel here told me about his issue with his power. But there is some things you all need to know.... When you got to Fairytail I told you only musical artists get magical powers...well that was a lie only royalty gets Magic. And everyone including me and Mira are royalty."

All the guys are shocked but shake it off because there are more important matters to discuss. "Since Levy and Gavin left to see about the kingdom I'll be choosing the leader of the defense squad. I said sternly

(Now will start a series of going from scene to scene so remember where everyone are and they will be singing)

Natsu's POV

"Any moment now your highness" he said sarcastically bowing.

Believe me, I know
I've sunk pretty low
But whatever I've done he deserved 

(Lucy)"Natsu"

(Natsu)"Quiet"

I'm the bad guy, that's fine
It's no fault of mine
And some justice at last will be served

(Lucy) Please listen

Now it's time to step up
Or it's time to back down
And there's only one answer for me
And I'll stand up and fight
'Cause I know that I'm right
And I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready
Ready as I'll ever be

(Back to the house)

"I've come to a decision" Igneel said "so you aren't leading us?" Luke asked Igneel shook his head "I won't be, they will." Igneel said and pointed to the door as Erza and Wendy came in the door.

Wendy

Now it's time to rise up
Or it's time to stand down
And the answer is easy to see

Erza

And I swear by the sword
If you're in, get on board
Are you ready?