opposites

everyone feared for the day when angel and demon met. but everyone didnt know they were laying next to each other, hand in hand, under the starry sky.

"whats that one?" the girl with all black attire pointed to one of the images made up in the sky.

"thats ursa major." the boy, who was atleast a foot and a half taller, replied to her. he averted his gaze down to the girl, planting a sweet kiss onto her hair. she scrunched her nose. then letting go of his hand, she rolled onto her belly and used her elbows to prop herself up.

"youre so handsome in the moon light." she stated the obvious. her eyes couldve created trails on his face and body. the sight would never get old. he smiled brightly, his perfectly straight teeth showing. they were almost brighter than the stars.

"youre such a sap for an edgy, scary girl." he replied with rather than a 'thank you, you too.' they both shared a chuckle before the angel's hands made their way to her waist. she knew where this was going so she tried to put up a fight.

"no! dont!" her laughs could be heard from miles away, probably waking up someones grandma at ungodly hours.

"to late!" his response hadnt even left his throat when she was underneath him. his hands traveling her sides, tickling her. she tried to push him off, but the weakness from laughing withheld her.

"whats the magic words?" his bottom lip slid between his teeth, his force becoming weaker in holding her down. her giggles continued to echo through the trees.

"i don- ah!- know!" she kicked her legs but not in any intentions to kick him. especially in the place she just did. her eyes went wide when the brown haired man let out a whimper, falling over onto his back.

"no! im sorry! i didnt mean to!" she rushed to his aid. the boys hands were over his own privates as he pulled his legs to his chest. one of her hands cradled the side of his face as the other gripped his arm. the angel's eyebrows furrowed, but after a while of 'sorry!' and 'are you okay?' his pain subsided.

he let out the air hed been holding and let his legs rest in their regular positions. he wrapped his arms around the demon's torso and pulled her into him, holding her there. his scent was enough to intoxicate her.

"i love you." she mumbled into his shirt. he half-smiled-half-smirked and let his hands race her back in a soothing pace.

"those were the magic words." his voice low and filling with sleep by the second ran through the air. she let out a chuckle before pushing her self up with her arms.

"shut up, mr perfect." she connected their lips for a brief moment then standing up. she lent out two hands to help him up, which he accepted. he couldve pulled off her arms with the amount of strength he used to pull himself up. she picked up the blanket they laid on not too long ago.

"you staying at mine for tonight?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him. he only nodded.

"you have that one basket of your clothes in my closet." she smiled at the thought. it was all just clothes hes left from previous get togethers. she told him multiple times he should take him home, but theyd either forget about it or he would say 'itll come in use one day.' she folded the blanket up and looked down at her shoes.

"hold this, my shoe is untied." she held out the blanket for him to grab but he only knelt down in front of her. her facial features softened as he took hold of her shoe laces, tying them.

"i love you, too." he told her for probably the 70th time today. he intertwined their hands and started to walk in the direction of the demon's abode.

"wanna see me roll down the hill?"

"no, youll get your white shirt all stained!"

"eh, bleach it."

he let go of her hand to fulfill his child-like nature.

• •

YALL THOUGHT I WAS GONE HABSBAH ive finally fricking updated since last year 😐😐😐😐😐 first semester has beat the crap out of me and ive found new things that i liked. i dont know when ill ever update this book again but its such a good memory
bye bye for nowww :)
-socks