flyin' papers & spilt coffee

— (y/n)'s pov
i hurried down the sidewalk, coffee cup holder in one hand and a stack of papers in the other. the cold january wind stung my face. but i was hurrying too much, i ran into a super tall dude. my papers flew everywhere as the coffee hit the floor. i grunted.
"why does this crap always happen to me." i mumbled under my breath, crouching down.
"im so sorry!" the man said. i looked up at him for a split second, his sky blue eyes scanning over all the papers. he grabbed the ones still floating through the air. i stacked the now unorganized papers before tossing the spilt coffee into the nearest bin. the tall boy came up to me with a soft smile and handed me my papers.
"again, im so sorry." he said. i took the papers from him and added them to the stack. "i can buy you more coffee if you want?"
i chuckled softly and looked up to him.
"thanks, but you dont have to." i tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.
"i want to." he said. he shoved his hands into his hoodie. i smiled wider and nodded.
"if you insist." i turned on my heel and started walking next to him.
"alright." he laughed to himself. his large steps made my small legs tired as i had to speed up my pace.
"so, whats your name?" i asked. i looked down at my shoes, holding the papers to my chest.
"uh, its jimmy." he said. i could hear the smiled in his voice.
"ok, mines (y/n)." i replied. i looked up to him with a smile. he nodded. i caught myself staring into his ocean blue eyes. he winked at me, causing me to turn a bright red. i turned my head to face foreward, trying to cover my firey cheeks.

we continued walking down the sidewalk to the coffee place on the corner. him walking by my side made me feel way more safe and comfortable than being by myself. i stepped up to the barista and ordered the four coffees i did almost 15 minutes ago. i smiled as he paid, then walked to a booth to sit and wait. i sat the papers down on the table as he sat across from me.
"so, (y/n), tell me about yourself." he said. he rested on his elbows on the table, lips turning into a smile.
"okay, well..." i thought, "im an intern at a job i hate." i said, laughing. he laughed along with me. "and im 20 years old." he nodded.
"thats cool, im 21 and run my own business." he said with a smile. his eyes lit up in the way a little kid does when they talk about something they love.
"you didnt have to flex on me like that." i said with a laugh. i tucked another piece of hair behind my ear. he continued with a laugh and a shrug.
"you should come work for me, er, with me." he said. his cheeks dusted pink. would this kid even pay well? i thought.
"ill sit on it." i said. i took out my phone and slid it across the table. "give me your number and ill text you if i agree to it." he chuckled a bit before typing his number into a new contact. once i took the phone back, i read his name.
「 mrbeast ;)
901 - 734 - (****)
notes :
ur super cute and id like to take you on a date for something other than coffee.
                       」
"your coffee is ready." he said. i looked up to him with a wide smile.
"whatd you say?" i asked.
"your coffee."
"oh, yeah!"
i stood up quickly and rushed over to the counter. i mumbled a 'thanks' and walked back to jimmy.
"ill see you around?" he winked again.
"yeah! sure!" i internally cringed, hoping that didnt sound too much. he smiled and made his way to the door.
"bye, (y/n)." he said. i raised my hand up a bit, waving slightly.
"bye." i said, smiling ear to ear. he walked out of the store and made his way down the sidewalk.
"you guys should totally date." the barista, whos nametag read 'robin', said as she popped her bubblegum bubble. i nodded.
"yeah..."

— couple months later ('・ω・')

"ATTACK ON THE CUTE GIRL!" i heard jimmy yell. i was talking to the camera/tareq when a pair of strong arms wrapped around me and spun me around. i immediately erupted into laughter, echoing through the entire factory. once my feet landed back on the ground, i turned to look at my, now, boyfriend. i threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. his hands made their way to my waist.
"ew, gross!" chandler yelled. i pulled away and looked at him.
"like you and your girlfriend arent mushy!" i said, laughing.
"which, might i add, is chris' wife's sister!" jimmy also said with a laugh.
i looked back to jimmy and grabbed his hood, putting it over his head.
"bad boy vibez." i joked. he laughed before pulling me into a hug. i swayed the two of us from side to side as his kissed the top of my head two-or-three times.
"it all just started with flying papers and spilt coffee." he said into my hair. i giggled.
"yup." i snuggled my face into his chest as we continued to sway.
i guess he does know how to pay well

OH DANGGG this ones not done crappily and in a car while carsick so LETS FRICKING GO