the last

— (y/n)'s pov
" after flying into tampa, and getting a rental car, jimmy drove towards our hotel. i sat in the passenger seat to give directions. we thought itd be best just to get a rental car instead of uber everywhere. jake, chris, chandler, and tareq were all in the back seat. once we arrived, the boys got their bags out and started running inside like mad, tareq a little calmer than the rest but still following. jimmy walking in with me and laughed at them all.
"youd think were their parents or something." i said, laughing and pushing the suitcase.
"yeah." jimmy said. he still smiled as he walked up to the front desk to book two rooms.

jimmy booked a single room for me and him and had a separate room for the rest of the boys. we sat our stuff down and laid down on the bed. jimmy laid on top of me, resting his head on my chest and wrapping his arms around me. i ran my hands through his hair after taking his hat off.
"im so tired." i said, eyes feeling heavy from the flight. i continued to twirl his hair. i could hear the soft snores of the boy as i drifted off to sleep.

-timeskip  🏝

when we all woke up in the morning, we threw on some swim suits, with tshirts and shorts, and left. we piled back into the car and gave directions to clearwater beach. we sang songs that came over the bluetooth radio. one song came on with a boy and girl split. i sang the girl part while jimmy sang the boy part. i looked at him with a smile as he sang along. i took my index finger and thumb, then putting his cheeks in between, and squishing his cheeks together. i laughed.
"you look like a fish!" i said over the radio. he laughed as i took my hand away. i leaned over the console and kissed his cheek. once i sat down, jimmy took his hand and placed it on my thigh. a small blush crept onto my face as i put my hand on top of his. we continued driving to the shore.

upon arrival, the boys grabbed their things and ran as fast as they could. they dropped their stuff off at a good spot to sit and jumped into the water. me and jimmy grabbed my bag and towels and followed. i sat my things down next to the boys and took off my cover up clothes. me and jimmy stepped into the water together. i knew he wanted to hang out with the boys. he grabbed my hand and started pulling me out farther.
"jimmy, im not gonna go far!" i said while smiling at him. he got about chest deep and wrapped his arms around my waist. i wrapped mine around his neck and kissed his lips, then nose, then forehead. he had a sweet smile on his face as the small waves came over our shoulders. i took off his hat and brushed his bangs with my hand, then putting his hat back on. he smiled as i patted on his shoulders. i looked over to the group of boys bullying tareq. i smiled.
"you can go hang out with them, baby." i told him. he smiled.
"i love how you know me." he replied. he let me go after kissing me, sweetly. i walked back up to the shore and laid on the towel.

-timeskip ⚾️

after we all were worn out, jimmy took us to eat at a restaurant. we thought itd be fine to just wear what we had right now. we sat down and ordered. i was scrolling on my phone while the group of boys talked. i could feel jimmys leg brush up against mine as he reached for my hand. he kissed the back of it and smiled at me.
"okay, guys..." he began. he stood up and moved in front of me. i watched him with a confused look, then he got down on one knee.
"jimmy..." i said. my hand flew over to my mouth, covering it. tears filled my eyes as he brought the tiny box out.
"so, (y/n)," he said, "ive loved you for the entire year and a half weve dated." i smiled and wiped my tears. he continued with his cute little speech.
"will you marry me?" he asked. i nodded and stood up.
"yes, a million times yes." i threw my arms around him and hugged him. i let the tears fall down as the boys clapped and awed. i turned around and smiled at them. ''

( stop reading here if you dont want sadness )

and that was the last of all my memories that played in my mind. jimmy threw his arm over my chest because he knew what was coming. the large truck coming toward us on the wrong side of the road was what he knew. there was no chance of swerving or missing it. i looked over at him as he looked at me.
"i lov-'' i was interupted as my entire frame was hit with the front end of a truck. the last thing i could remember was the scream of a bystander:
"oh my god! call 911!"

woah sorry for the angst. i just thought this book would need some spice you feel me? im so tired