time pt. ll

— (y/n)'s pov
it was the next morning and i woke up in a new area. it was a queen size bed with untidy sheets on. it mustve been jimmy's, he probably carried me here last night. i rolled out of the bed and straightened out my clothes. with a sigh, i made my way downstairs.
"jim?" i called out through the silent house.
"in here." his voice carried from one room. i followed the sound and found him at a desk. he was scrolling through something but i couldnt see.
i wrapped my arms around his shoulders from behind and rested my chin on his head. after a couple seconds, he spun around in his chair.
"do you have to go...?" he asked, he gave me the puppy dog eyes. i smiled sheepishly at him and nodded.
"im sorry..." i said. i leaned forward and kissed his forehead.
"do you have multiverses like in the avengers?" he asked. i laughed at his nerdiness.
"i dont think thats been discovered yet."
we continued to look at each other for a few more seconds. i snapped out of it.
"okay, lets work on my watch." i said as i turned on my heel. i couldnt get too attached to him. i walked towards his kitchen, back to the pile of parts. jimmy walked behind me, then stood next to me.
"so, what do you have to do?" he asked. i sighed.
"its a really long explanation." i looked up to him for a second, then turning back to fixing the problem.
"i have to switch out these two keys, re-assemble the dilator, then screw the switch back on." i gave him the shorter version of what my process was. i watched him nod his head from the corner of my eye.

after about two and a half hours of putting it back together, i tied the watch onto my wrist. i looked up and jimmy.
"thank you." i said, squeezing him in a tight hug. he chuckled and hugged back. i pulled away.
"before i go," i pulled out a disposable camera i got from the 1980's. "i gotta take a picture."
he laughed as i smiled up at him. he stuck two thumbs up with a cute smile.
"aww!" i said, laughing more. he gave me another hug.
"come back anytime." he said, rubbing my back and kissing the top of my head. i nodded as he let me go.

we both walked outside to his front yard. he was leaning on the door frame of his front door as i made my way to the middle of his yard. i turned around a gave him a wave and a smile. he blew me a kiss and waved back. i caught the kiss and put it in my pocket, then pressing the button. and like that, i was back in 3040 with a zap.

— trigger warning ; abuse

i fell to my knees in the middle of my futuristic room. the smell of my room filled my nose as i regained my stance. i slipped my shoes off and ran my fingers through my hair. after being in my room for only five minutes, my door swung open.
"where have you been!?" great. it was my 'boyfriend', landon. he was the reason i tried to get to a different year to live. to get away from him.
his hand striked my face as he continued to yell.
"answer me!" he screamed in my face. my eye filled up with tears as my hands flew over my face. he grabbed me by my coat and smelt me.
"why do you smell like another dudes cologne?" he continued to fire privacy-invading questions at me.
"why should i tell you!? just so you can hit me more!?" i screamed back. my face instantly filled with regret as his fist flew straight to my nose. my eyes widened as the impact knocked me to the floor. blood ran down my face as i looked back up to him.
"go die." i said. before he could grab me, i pressed the button on my watch, sending me back to some unknown year.

i landed with another thud in a yard. it wasnt jimmys. god i wish it was. a little girl with pulled back blonde hair was playing on the porch. she noticed me and immediately ran inside. i sighed and slowly stood up. i wiped away, practically smeared, the blood with my sleeve. the taste of iron filled my mouth as i walked up to the front door. after a couple seconds of knocking, a guy with a beard opened the door.
"my god, are you alright?" he asked. i nodded.
"please, just tell me the date." i asked. my head started to pound.
"november... 2019." he replied. "come inside, we can help you." he said. i let him grab my arm and pull me inside. the sound of many voices filled my ears. as we rounded the corner, four boys sat at the table. a lean boy with dark chocolate eyes and matching hair, a much bigger built man with a ponytail, a smaller boy with a small gold chain, and a familiar brunette boy.
"jimmy..." i said barely above a whisper. all heads turned to look at me. the boys name mention looked at me dead in the eyes.
"(y/n)..." he said. he got up quickly from his chair and wrapped me into a hug.
"i came back." i said. tears filled my eyes as i gripped onto the taller boy.
"im here to stay." my voice went all shakey as he pulled back to look at me. he smiled down at me.
"okay..." he answered, his voice comforting.

challenge imagine coming next :^)