cheatercheaterbestfriendeater

! angst , cheating
— (y/n)'s pov
i was in the car with chandler going to pick up more props for the video.
"call jimmy and ask him what he needs." chandler said, not taking his eyes off the road. i nodded and picked up my phone. i dialed his number and stuck the phone to my ear. the dial tone ringing in my head. after a couple of seconds, the boy finally picked up.
"hello?" his voice sounded worried and uneasy.
"hey, what did you need for the video?" i asked. he stammered for a bit before calling out his list.
"are you alright?" i asked. before he could respond, a female voice called out from the background. which was weird because we left him by himself.
"who is it, jim?" the mystery girl called out. i could hear him shush her then whisper 'i told you not to talk'.

my heart immediately sank. my eyebrows furrowed.
"who was that?" i immediately asked.
"no one! shes just a friend!"
i clenched my jaw close before replied to him.
"thats what they all say." i said, then hung up. i threw my phone into my lap before dropping my head into my hands. tears ran down my face as chandler asked me questions.
"what happened?" he asked. i lifted my head up and looked at him in the eyes.
"hes cheating." i said. chandlers face dropped as he pulled into a parking lot to comfort me.

that was two weeks ago. i sat on the couch in my friend, maddy's apartment. i sipped on my warm tea and focused my attention on the tv. my entire notification center was full of people asking, fans asking, and jimmy.
「        12:57
    notification center

    missed call from jimmy (27)
jimmy
      im so sorry (y/n) i didnt
      mean for it to happen.
jimmy
      please come home the
      bed is so cold i just want
      to talk.
jimmy
       what do i tell the fans?

   instagram
mrbeastfanclub : what happened
     to (y/n)? she deleted all of her
     pictures of jimmy :(
                          25 other notifications
   twitter
njnjaluvsmrbaest : i hope jimmy
     and (y/n) are okay, theyre
     youtubes power couple </3
                          13 other notifications
                                                   」
i sighed as my phone buzzed once more. i kicked it towards the other side of the couch with my foot. maddy sat dow on the love seat, her dog following right behind.
"i dont feel bad for leaving him, honestly." i said, starting a conversation out of nowhere. maddy nodded.
"its what he deserves." she said. she was looking towards the floor as she spoke.
"im such a fool for falling for him." i groaned and rubbed my eyes with my hand. maddy finally looked up to me with a caring smile.
"youre not a fool. some people just dont deserve to have others." she said. i nodded and continued to watch the tv.

after a couple of hours, maddy went to bed. the heavy rain slammed against the window as i pulled the blanket over my shoulders. i was super lucky to have maddy let me sleep on her couch. my train of thought was interrupted by soft knocks on the door. i stood up and walked to the door. maddy came up the hallway as i looked through the peephole. i stepped back as she opened the door. to my surprise, jimmy stood there. his clothes all wet and his hair was dripping. i rolled my eyes.
"wait, we have to talk to you." maddy said.
'we? what is we?' i thought. i shrugged it away and just sat on the couch, crossing my arms.
"(y/n)... it was me." maddy said. i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
"im the one jimmy was with." she continued. i clenched my fist.
"im... were truly sorry." she said.
"im sorry (y/n), i want you back." jimmy said. i zoned everyone out and just went into my thoughts.
cheater cheater best friend eater
god im such a fool.

after a couple minutes, i stood up and grabbed my bag. i wiped the tears falling from my face and ran out the door. jimmy tried to crab my arm but i snatched it away.
"you slept with my best friend." i said through sobs, then turning and running into the night.

technoblades chat is the worst :(
leave requests for other chapters!