dumb challenges

since you were jimmys girlfriend, you were kind of automatically part of the beast squad. therefore, you took part in challenges, random videos, and basically anything he posted. every challenge had its own difficulty, but this one you struggled with a bit. not because you were stuck in a room with ethan, chris, and chandler. but... okay yeah you were stuck in a room with them.

jimmy helped you strap into your straight jacket before putting red tape around you.
"look at you, (y/n)," he laughed before pushing the baby hairs out of your eyes from your ponytail. "you look so cute." you grumbled and head-butted his hand away.
"i may not be able to use my arms, but i can still use my legs." you said and then playfully kicked his shin. he laughed more the kissed your forehead. you scrunched your face up at him.

once jimmy the four of you into the make- shift insane asylum, he started to film. you and chandler were put on a team while chris and ethan were together. he did his little intro and mention the rules and prize.
"are you guys ready?" he asked behind the camera. you all screamed a variety of "yeah''s.
"alright see you in three days." he laughed as chris and ethan both started rolling on the floor. you and
chandler stood there, you looking disgusted and chandler looking dumbfounded. you both gave in and started to mess with them. you ran over and sat on ethan's back while chandler did some unspeakable things to chris. jimmy started to do his rounds of interviews, he finally got to you.
"how long do you think youre gonna last?" he interviewed you with a big smile on his face, looking at you through the view finder.
"um... maybe 3." you laughed and then got a little more serious. "no, but i just have to keep chandler in here."
"oh yeah! you have chandler so its gonna be ten times harder." he said, still filming.
"stop! dont jinx it!" you giggled before kicking his leg again.

after about ten minutes, ethan started to bang on the door with his head. chris decided to be equally annoying and scream the same note. you and chandler sat in the corner, trying to keep sanity for as long as possible.
"SHUT UP!" you screamed and kicked your feet, earning a laugh from all three of them. chris then rolled over to chandler and started to mess with him as ethan ran around.
'this is gonna be a long 24 hours.' you thought to yourself.

you sat up after about thirty minutes and moved to a different spot, stretching your legs out and laying down. chris started to say jokes and mess with the camera as chandler laughed. after waiting for a couple more minutes, jimmy came in to start interrogating. he pushed through all the boys as you stood laughing for a bit. they all trapped him into a corner, you joined trying to hold back a laughing fit. they continued to mess with him before letting him out, moving onto something even more stupid but ridiculously funny. after messing around for a little while, the door opened up and jimmy stepped inside.
"hey, jay!" you said it like you hadnt seen him in years. he smiled at you and said he was just coming to sit on his phone. you were glad he came in and you werent stuck with the other boys.

he sat down against the wall and you sat next to him, laying your head on his shoulder. you watched him scroll through twitter as the other boys tried to get on your nerves. you soon lifted your head up as he laid down on his back, putting his head in your lap. the three others still acting stupid. after an hour or so jimmy left, leaving you to just doze of on the white floor. he soon came back dropping off a megaphone on siren mode. you groaned loudly as someone turned it off. you sat up and watch jimmy come back in.
"i came for the megaphone!" he wielded an umbrella as a weapon. you giggled to yourself before throwing your self onto the megaphone.
"(y/n)! get off!" he laughed. you shook your head trying to hold back your giggles. he dropped the umbrella, then picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder. tareq grabbed the microphone. you kicked your legs as he laid you back down.
"dang it!" you laughed loudly, rolling on the floor. he laughed with you before leaving again.

— timeskip 👹

after getting fed, and chandler leaving because of his shoulder, you were dozing off against the wall. you were sleeping in a ball around 2 am when you heard ripping of clothing. you squinted your eyes open and looked around, hearing chris say he was going home made you feel so much better. you felt super sorry for him though because both people left now with a medical problem. jimmy walked in as chris left. he explained to the camera about you two winning, them leaving, etc. after he turned the camera around to himself, you walked over to him and laid your head on his chest. the camera couldnt see but he wrapped his arm around your waist and started to rub your back, knowing you were super tired. you looked up to the camera without moving your head.
"im so tired!" you weakly smiled before closing your eyes. jimmy giggled a bit and then kissed your head.
"yeah, were gonna get these two home because they literally look dead." he said to the camera before turning it off. he untied your jacket before slipping it over your head. he threw it to the floor while someone else got ethans jacket. he wrapped his arms around you and place his face in the crook of your neck. you hugged back as you two began to sway.
"if you make be participate in another dumb challenge like this, ill punch you." you joke. he laughed before pulling his head away. he kissed you gingerly before saying,
"come on, lets go home."

sweet boyyyy 💗💗
also ill probably start working on the faze book this after noon. and sorry this is kinda long i know im slacking a bit but im trying to pick it back up bros