Chapter Twenty Eight.

Start from the beginning

His arm got broken, the other one was broken already. He is completely armless now. He almost fell away when I grabbed his shoulder and yanked him down to the figure

"I'm fine, Kyuubi-chan..." He said, well he isn't at all!

"KYUUBI!!" Naruto screamed, I looked at him, my smile went to a sad lip, he had a clone, it tried reaching my hand. I was about to jump to him, not bearing any pain. But the clay grabbed me tight.

Deidara gave me a look, he didn't want me jumping.

"Please don't.." He said. "I know we promised you to be free to go wherever you want but we love you, we adore you too much. You are one of us, please... Don't leave us." He said, having actual tears.

My lips trembled. "Deidara-senpai..." I whispered , trying to hold back my tears.

Someone grabbed my foot, making me fall, but the clay grabbed my hand. Naruto and the clay tried pulling me to one of them each.

I winced.

"Leave my SISTER!" screamed Naruto.

"She's ours!" yelled Deidara.

I felt that my leg and arm are about to shatter or just break. I opened my eyes from the wince and looked at Deidara.

"Deidara..." I whispered. "I... I'm s-sorry..." I said, managing my idiotic grin appearing in my face. He gasped, eyes widened.

Naruto yanked me away, the clay let go as I fell into Naruto's arms.

Deidara 's flying clay figure flew away and started to try dodging Kakashi's Vision Jutsu. Please live.

Naruto, with me in his arms and Kakashi started still chasing Deidara. Until a clone of Naruto set Rasengan to him making half of the head where Gaara is in fall away on a and branch.

We landed in a flat area. Naruto set me on the ground and had my head to his lap.

"Kyuubi, are you alright?" He asked.

I looked at him in pain. "N-Naruto... Wh-why?" I asked.

Naruto smiled and had his hand on my cheek. "You're my sister, and you never ment any of this to happen. We forgive you actually.. We always will." He said. "You sure have grown... finally showing your eye."

I managed a smile. I couldn't move very well since they pulled me hard.

And then, Sakura and an old woman came, Sakura was helping her walk. Wait- didn't we leave Sasori to her?

"S-Sakura..." I called , she looked at me in concern. "Wh-where is Sasori?" I asked. At the sound of his name, she lowered her head.

No... No way, Sasori... H-he can't be dead, no!

I looked at the sky and closed my eyes. "I'm sorry..." I whispered.

After that, all I did is watching the sky. Naruto and the others started to fight Deidara while I just looked at the sky in pain.

Sasori.

He always have favored me among the Akatsuki's. Well, actually they all favored me but the most was Sasori. I remember when Tobi used to make fun of the both of us for carrying "tomato" hair. But that always make me and him exchange looks and then grin idiotically.

But now he is dead.

Now Deidara is doomed, and I am disabled to move.

Naruto and the others started to run away, I wonder why-

"KYUUBII!!!" Naruto carried me immediately and they all started running away. I looked behind and saw Deidara, being the explosive art.

they made a jump causing me to fall over there on my back. I gave the sky one last look and then fell unconscious.

________________________________

A/N:

Yes! I went to Naruto Shippuden really fast! I stayed up all night watching it non-stop. It's wicked!!

Welp, have a wonderful life, dear readers! ❤✌

A ××