Chapter Twenty Eight.

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, Naruto." I said, glancing at Gaara. My heart started to beat fast, sweat came to my face. "I'm sorry, Deidara." I said, his eyes widened, I was about to do hand signs-

"You won't!" He said, pointing his palm at me and making some clay vines around my ankles and hands, I fell on my bum, trying to cut them off by pulling my hands away. "Sasori, take her somewhere safe!" yelled Deidara.

Sasori sent his boney thing around me and it carried me away the wall as Deidara made some of his clay stick myself to the wall

"Deidara, get off Gaara or I'll kill you!" I yelled, couldn't help seeing Gaara this hurt, and Deidara, my second favorite Akatsuki sitting on him. "I'll KILL you!"

All he did is laugh.

I growled, gathering Chakra around my body as I transformed into my Kurama form but this time a grown up one.

I broke through the clay and ran toward Deidara, jumping on him- tackled actually. I transformed back and pointing my finger at his forehead.

"K-Kyuubi... You won't." He said.

I gave a look at Gaara, then to Deidara. "I thought I made it clear, no one... NO ONE touches Gaara!" I yelled, grabbing his shirt, lifting him and gave him a hard punch that threw him to the wall.

To be honest, the reason why Deidara doesn't hit me is because he cares about me as his favorite Akatsuki member. I'm more of the bossy kind that Deidara is afraid of when is angry, which is why he protects me, as their source of power I think. But he still treats me like a good friend.

"You think we'll forgive you? You betrayed everyone and joined this organization. We will never forgive you." said Naruto.

I scoffed. "You think I want forgiveness? Sorry to break it to you but I don't care. Take Gaara with you, and live. That's what I want." I said.

"Kyuubi, stand back." said Sasori.

"No." I said. Deidara came toward me, had his hand on my shoulder with a grin. The mouth on his palm made a giant figure. "Come." He said , pulling me on top with him.

"No! Don't, Deidara!" I said. The figure we are on took Gaara by the mouth. It flew away outside the cave and to the air.

"What are you thinking? Get him back before he dies!" I yelled, clutching to Deidara 's arms. He gave me a sad sympathetic look. "Don't give me that look!"

Kakashi and Naruto started chasing after us.

"Deidara!" I yelled again. Suddenly , some force from Kakashi started to suck Deidara, he pushed me away from him and on top of the head of the flying figure. "DEIDARA!"