That Bad Boy In Glasses

1

1.2M Votes
36 Part Story

I read this book about 2 weeks ago, I think 🤔 and it completely slipped off my mind to write about. But it's okay, I am now here to bless you with another recommendation as if the 1,269 books in your library/playlist just weren't enough. "The Bad Boy In Glasses" is pretty fire honestly!! It is a very different idea and that's what's really unique. The ideas, simplicity, cute moments and humor just hit me in the face. mikaelanay 's way of writing is very nice and I really don't mind reading other books published by her. Moreover, the characters in her book are actually dope! I fell in love with many of the characters, especially the main two: Violet and Gage. They're basically opposites but what happens at the end leaves you surprised. 'One Bad boy. One Deal. What could possibly go wrong?' Me: EVERYTHING!

Make sure you check her out mikaelanay !!! And while you're there chuck a follow if you can.

***Violet Landon disguises herself as a guy and works secretly as a replacement driver at night for inebriated people who can't drive

***
Violet Landon disguises herself as a guy and works secretly as a replacement driver at night for inebriated people who can't drive. 'Stay out of trouble' is the mantra she has always followed. This job is her key to college and keeping it away from her stepmother and stepsisters is her goal.

Gage Mathews is a rich bad boy with a hot body, white fury and arrogance. What's so different about him? He is a bad boy who disguises himself as a nerd and hides the image of a fighter behind it. Why does he do that? That's his dark secret.

Violet's low-key life is threatened when this bad boy/nerd discovers her well kept secret and she discovers his!

One Bad boy. One Deal. What could possibly go wrong?

DO NOT STEAL PLEASE. COPYRIGHTED!