Nerd in Disguise: Blood bound (COMPLETED) FAV MUST READ

13

13.1M Reads
427K Votes
42 Part Story

I honesty love this book sfm, its so funny, relatable, full of action, anger, and the mafia making it my on my list of favourite books I've read on WATTPAD so far.😎
Im real bad at paras but you have to check this book out, itll have you hooked.
Nerd in Disguise: Blood Bound is the shitt and is published by lystrandra, check her profile and other stories out👇

2019 me is back and honestly I did such as shitt job at recommending this book. I DID NO JUSTICE AND THASS NOT FAIR. So I'm here to actually recommend this properly. Let's get started...

Tbh I wasn't really into these type of books but when I read this one I got hooked on to them straight away. This book is utterly amazing and it was the first Mafia/Gang book that I had read.  I would like to applaud lystrandra for creating this book with such simplicity, emotions and creative ideas. She has added such creativity and out in so much time into writing this book. When I started reading this book I WAS AMAZED, GOOD LORD! I'm so glad that Wattpad had recommended this book to me otherwise I would've prolly never found this amazing book. As much I love the author, I loved her characters. They are truly badasses. Shay Ricca is one badass girl who is just fucking amazing, and is just a great main character one could ask for in a book. Her gang/mates are also like her which makes the book even more fascinating to read. THEN there's Jacob Smith, I just love him! When he just appeared into this story it was just what the story needs to got further. Without him this story and Shay would be incomplete.

B4 YALL FALL ALSEEP GO READ THIS BOOK RN! COME ON!

As the only daughter to one of the most powerful Mafia families, Shay has sought to figure out her own path despite the overbearing pressures from her Family

As the only daughter to one of the most powerful Mafia families, Shay has sought to figure out her own path despite the overbearing pressures from her Family. After a family dispute leads to Shay and her mother to go into hiding, Shay attends Elite academy--her own perfect Hell.

With an incredibly awful (or ingenious) disguise, Shay's new identity is going well until Jacob Smith shows out of nowhere. Not only does he seem to know every right button to push, but he also seems to know everything about her. Shay's seemingly normal school life explodes with a new set of problems. Old and new enemies are coming for her and she needs to choose whether she will carry the Ricca name.

Goodbye Nerd Disguise, hello old identity, old life, old friends, and new enemies. It's the Family business, where plotting someone's assassination is just part of the daily duty.

(Unedited first draft) FYI title may be misleading at first.