Float (COMPLETED)

23

23.4M Reads
515K Votes
33 Part Story

If you're looking for a short story with romance and drama, but not too much of it included Float is the 'one' for you. First up we've got Waverly, the main character. She's just a pale girl with an amazing sense of humor and she honestly gets in trouble all the time 😂🤦‍♀️ Then there's Blake, another main character. He's a good looking lifeguard with a cute personality and a lil bit of bitterness. As soon as I read the description of this book I was hooked. I was simply looking for something short to read and this was perfect for that. Whilst reading this book by @ToastedBagels I would be happy, laughing my skin off, smiling and (spoiler) but I would never cry. And ik that's one thing some readers look for when reading a book. So that's all I have to tell you (don't wanna spill everything) which means you can now check out this book!

***
Seventeen-year-old Waverly Lyons is from Vermont. She doesn't do sun. But after her divorced parents can't agree on who gets to have her for the summer, Waverly gets shipped off to Holden, Florida to spend a couple months with her aunt, Rachel.

There's one minor hiccup: Blake Hamilton, Rachel's seventeen-year-old neighbor. He's athletic, outgoing, arrogant, tan, and pretty much Waverly's exact opposite. She's eager to avoid him at all costs, hoping to fit in with the other kids in Holden without drawing too much attention to herself.

But when Blake discovers that Waverly has been hiding the rather embarrassing secret that she can't swim, he does the unthinkable.

He offers to teach her.

© 2018 All rights reserved.