BAD BOY'S GAME (COMPLETED)

56

56.5M Reads
1.8M Votes
46 Part Story

I love this book! If you don't believe me I've recommended this book to 4 of my friends already. As soon as I saw the little description or blurb (whatever y'all wanna call it) I was hooked into it straight away. Bad Boy's Game was a start to a different genre which at first I was unsure of but now that I think about it I'm glad that I had touched it through this book. Bree has created such a book where you wouldn't realise that you've fallen deeply in love with it nor realise how impactful certain twists have hit you. THIS IS SOMETHING U WANT IN A BOOK 👏 This Is a great book published by beautifultragedies. Go check her profile and stories out. I totally recommend this book, its so cute and I'm just waiting for the sequel, and trust me you'll be too!

 I totally recommend this book, its so cute and I'm just waiting for the sequel, and trust me you'll be too!

He lit his cigarette, I lit nothing.

He drank alcohol, I drank water.

He smirked, I smiled.

He didn't love me, I didn't love him.

He and I together wouldn't last a day.

And then the game started...

He said he found me intriguing, unique, and interesting because I didn't swoon over him.

"You and me Grey, let's play a game. We'll date and in three months time I promise you will fall for me. When you fall in love with me between that time span, I win. If in any way you were to win I'll give up all the alcohol, cigarettes, and player ways."

It was a game I wasn't willing to lose, but all games had accidents and consequences. It takes a broken heart to know how to break a heart.