Chapter 22- The Quarter Finals (Two exciting Announcement)

I'll just jump into who the winner is: 

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬛ Happy: ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪    ⬛

⬛ Aqours:⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚪    ⬛

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

In real: Aqours- GraciDaNeko

Happy Rose- rachel8cute mahiru6 

(Thanks for voting!)

Diana: Woah! With only one point ahead of Aquors, Happy Rose WINS!

Hikari: Wow! Omedetou~ I really can say this that, Although Aqours put an amazingly bright performance in which I really appreciate and amazed with their outstanding teamwork but Happy Rose gave out an appealing boost which perfected both their performance and teamwork. 

Hikari: Awww, but it's so sad that Aqours have to leave when they have reached this far,.... But at least they're gonna perform again at- Oww!

Suddenly Diana stepped on Hikari's foot which causes a yelp of pain.

Z: STOP! You're ruining the secret surprise!

Hikari: Ay... Then when are we going to reveal it??...

Z: ....Uh...Probably after the semi-finals... Now let's just get back with the story. And also I'm keeping a sharp eye on you that could even pierce through your hands.

Hikari: *gulp* O-okay.... Aye-aye captain.

Diana: So that's it for the third day of the tournament, we'll see you tomorrow for the final day of selection.

Hikari: And also remember that tomorrow is also the day we will announce those who will be entering the quarter finals and whom they will compete with.

Both: Mata ne~

_____________________________________________________________

*Skip to the next day*

Diana: A good morning to all dear fans today. I hope all of you had a dreamy sleep last night and awaken fresh today.

Hikari: I did! I dreamt that I beacame an idol! singing and dancing at stage all day and jammin to different musics all day and night long. It really was an amazing and special dream I have ever had!

Diana: You want to become an idol?
Hikari: Of course! Seeing all Idols I've met troughout these days made me hyped up to become one. So yeah... That means-

Diana: You're gonna be an idol??

Hikari: bzzzt! Wrong *chuckles* that means.... *clears throat* Attention everyone I'm sure you're gonna be hyped for this surprise announcement... *whisper* not about yesterdays. *out loud* I, ICHINOSE HIKARI AND DIANA(a.k.a. Z) ARE GONNA MAKE A SUPER DUET DEBUT!!

Diana: SAY WHAT!!!

Z: Wait! I don't remember making this idea!

Hikari: No you didn't. I did! 

Z: B-but I-I can't...This was not part of the plan at all-

Hikari: I know, I know. But I know you can do this! You have an amazing voice and a great talent at dancing.