Chapter 15- Tournament Grand Opening

It was early in the morning rise and shine. The stadium filled with audience and cheers marks the opening of the ceremony but that's not all...

Diana: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls (readers), Welcome to the the grand opening of the tournament!
Hikari: I bet you're all excited?! Well me too. As well as nervous. I mean we don't even know who the winner will be for this year's top group and top idol. But you audience gotta decide who will it be by of course casting your votes
(Even the readers, choose you're group and it will be added).
Diana: All idols all around Japan have gathered here to participate in this grand event. But.... Should i start the competition already??
Hikari: No it's too early to start. Plus the idols behind the stage needs some time to breathe.

Diana: Okay. So before we start, let's first enjoy few special stages from special idols who accepted our invitation to perform as the opening songs.
Hikari: Ooh I wonder who they are?? I heard there will be five very famous groups performing now.

Diana: Yup. First I will invite this team. They are famous all over the world, they travel around with a ship gathering idols to their wonderful school, Neo Venus ark! Let's welcome these four idols. The head of the school and the perfect idol, Elza Forte. With a powerful voice, Kizaki Rei. The love and beauty of nature reflects her, Futaba Aria. And last but not least the cute and jolly girl, Hanazono Kirara.

*Enters the stage*
*the crowd gets wild*
Elza: We will show what a.... perfect stage should be!

Hikari: That was a wonderful and perfect stage from idols of Neo Venus Ark!
Rei: Arigatou. I think that was the best performance we could pull.
Kirara: Right, right!

Diana: Okay before you go off the stage, tell me which group you're looking forward to?
Aria: Well that's obvious. It is our rival group.
Elza: The Aikatsu stars group. I hope they also shows a perfect stage.

Hikari: I bet they will. Okay thank you very much for coming all this way here.
Rei: Its our pleasure.
*goes off stage*

Hikari: Hey Diana, whose next??

Diana: Next we have the famous girl group in Japan. They have participated love live last 5 years before and now they have come back here just to perform a special song for everyone.
Welcoming the 9 goddesses of music to the stage is μ's!
Hikari: With an energetic smile, Honoka Kosaka. Kind, sweet and soft it's Kotori Minami. Shy but has a strong will, Umi Sonada. Is a role model to everyone, Eli Ayase. Gentle and kind, as well as rather conspirative, also the eldest, Nozomi Tojo. Cute and an energetic cat, Rin Hoshizora. A tsundere idol, Maki Nishikino. "Nico Nico Nii!" it's Yazawa Nico. Lastly, cute and quite, Hanayo Koizumi.
*enters stage*
*the crowd gets wild*

Diana: Wow~ that was an amazing performance. I really love to see you guys on stage so much♥ You all are so pretty.
Hanayo: A-arigatou for supporting us.
Hikari: How does it feel to be back on stage?
Kotori: It really feels great and I would never forget this feeling.
Nico: I had so much fun today⭐
Honoka: We all have.

Hikari: So which group are you looking forward to?
Eli: Mmm. I guess it will be Aquors.
Nozomi: Yes, yes. Even i agree~
Rin: I love them soo much. They remind me of ourselves too.
Umi: But the tournament will be very tough for them, I hope they will do their utmost best.
Diana: I hope so too. Thank you for coming.
Honoka: Bye bye! *waves*(to everyone)
*goes off stage*