Chapter 17- No Name/ AKB (Bad News)

DES leader POV:

123: Sir, we finally found them!
I: Where?! Tell me, where are they??
456: Well when we sent a spy to Akibastar, he found out that the girls went to the deepest universe, the mysterious planet.....'Earth'. They went to participate in an idol competition.
I: Then we must go there attack that planet along with those girls! Music must be banned forever!

123: But sir, there is another thing I must say, that is... It is impossible to reach that planet. It'll take 126 years to reach there.
I: So that means they used the kirara drive.
789: Well sir, it may also be impossible for just a kirara to reach that limit because of the ban to go to earth. They have used an extraordinary power more stronger than the kirara to teleport there.
I: So how will get a hold to that power??

Then a person step towards me. He is one of the smart inventors (DES-P)

000: Sir, if you will allow me to speak, I have a genius plan.
I: Go on...
000: How about we sneak into their ship in Akibastar and hack into the control and search what kind of power they had used recently. And well of course by using my new invention to get in the ship, I introduce to you the 'Silent-k', when you spray it on a wall from just a portion you may get to the other side with ease.

I: Splendid work again, Mr 000.
789: You are right somewhat. But what if they caught a glimpse of us for instance.
000: I'm not finished talking. While some are inside, others must create a distraction or should I say destruction*smirk*. But if we didn't get-
I: Then we must take it by force. *clenching his fist*
000: Exactly.

456: But what f the power have limitations. For example..... What if that power can be used only once?
I: Don't worry. The other DES-P must research and find other way to reach earth.

Ever since our last battle which we lost, I have recruited many more people to join the DES and now we have stronger than before. Now no one can stop me. MWAHAHAHAHA.
Well except if a trainee succeed a name on that day then it's a problem. So we must avoid it o matter WHAT!

                                                  *************

--ATTACK IN AKIBASTAR--

456: Sir, we have our hands on the power.
I: Good. All ships retreat. We are going to earth next, immediately.
456: Also, as I said sir, there are limitations.
I: What is it? I hope is not too bad.
000: Well only about 9-10 persons can go there.

I: Then I'm counting on those going. A-563, Neo 3-AL, JP-662, Z-10B, NeoX-B3, K4-NYX, S-349C, D3-WPP and Neo EB-114, you better not fail.

________________________________________________________

Diana: Welcome back! It's time for the results which everyone is waiting for.
Hikari: Which of these favorite group will win. Will it be Rainbow Callings?? Or will it be Soleil Luminas?? Well then let's find out! Look at the screen.

On the screen:

______________________________________________________
|                                                                                                |
|  Soleil Luminas    :[⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜]  |
Rainbowcallings :[⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜] |
|                                                                                                |
______________________________________________________