Chapter 21- Aqours VS Happy Bell

Solami Dressing POV:

Flashback:

After the competition between WITH My dream and Aikatsu Star ended, they ran behind the stage to visit them. When they spotted them, Lala back hugged Yui.

Lala: Yui, Don't be sad. You guys did the greatest performance I've ever seen! So congrats!
Yui: Congrats for what?
Lala: *Eyes shining* You have reached beyond the ultimate! *pinpoint Yui with her index finger*

WITH My dream:  . . . . . . . ? ?

Dorothy: Seriously Lala.
Shion: Ever since she met that famous group- What was the name? - Oh right, Dear Dream, She started fan-girling them and started using their phrase 'go to beyond the ultimate'. She just couldn't stop.
Lala: What can I say, there so cool~!
Mirei: Even cooler than Shougo -pri? *smirk*

Then lala's cheeks flushed red. Memories at the festival of what happened with Shougo came back to her brain. When she looked at Shougo, for a mere second they did an eye-contact and both immediately looked down. Shougo's cheeks burned red too.

Yui: What's got to do with my baka oni-chan?
Sophie: Well she and him at the festival-
Lala: DON'T! *quickly covers her mouth*

Then a sudden awkward silence surrounded them. Lala looked more awkward and quickly turned away. She was blushing like crazy that her whole face turned red.

Lala: I-i must g-go now! (Ran away)
Shougo: M-me too! (Ran away the other side)

After both ran in different direction, confusion hit between My dream and Dressing Pafe.

Miichiru: I wonder what happened between them.....
Nino: Me too....
Yui: Please tell what did that baka oni-chan did to Lala?!

Koyoi: Our little boy is growing up now. I can't believe he is the first person to do that in our group, I thought I would be the first. I'm so jealous.
Asahi: Me too! But that Shougo can't even start to make a move after that happened, poor kid.

Dorothy: What happened!?
Leona: Wait... Don't tell me that they-

She finally realizes and then started to blush at the thought.

Dorothy: They what??- Why are you blushing?...... *finally understood* T-they d-did it??
Shion: I still don't get it.
Both: N-nothing!

Mirei: *sweat drop* J-just forget about it -pri.

But actually that was not the only thing they were thinking. When they became more serious:

Solami Dressing: The tournament is becoming more tougher than we thought. We must be stronger in order to be in it to win it.

Flashback end

___________________________________________________________

In the stadium:

Diana: Let's begin the 3rd day of the tournament between Solami Dressing VS Azone!