Chapter 2 - Part 2

A/N: This chapter will be short, and it will explain the information and instructions of the tournament. Let's Start!!

No one's pov:

MC: Idols all over Japan, welcome to this such exciting event.

A/N: By the way all idols are sitting in an auditorium, while the MC is introducing the event.

MC: So everybody are you ready for the tournament to begin!

Suddenly all idols began blabbering telling: "Now??" and "But we didn't practice" also "We're going to perform here with no audience? "

Then the MC started laughing.

MC: *laughing* I was just kidding.

Anyway as everyone know that this night there will be a festival. Do you all know why?

Its because, long time ago in this island there was a girl name himawari yume, who wanted to be an idol.
But it was impossible because at that time there was no such thing as Japan idol.
There was only Korean idol, American idol etc.
But she loved singing and dancing, so she started to make her own song in Japanese language.
She even prepared her own stage like standing on a flat-rock surface, decorating it and performing on it.
She kept on singing and dancing till she gets a hang of it.

People on the island used to hear her sing and then see her on stage dancing gracefully.

A/N: If you're think what she's wearing, she wears like you know island's traditional dress.
(Something like that)

On that day onwards she became the first japan idol.

So today is the 100th anniversary of the discovery and we thought to settle a tournament deciding the top group and top idol.
Before that we must celebrate and have some fun!

Now does anyone have some questions? *silence* Great.

So now I'm going to say about how will you reach the top 24 group. So listen carefully:

Tomorrow we've decided that you all will have to do some activities, and each of the members should participate one activity, only one.

So the activities are:

1. Dress make

2. Duet

3. Cooking

4. Sports

5. Quiz

6. Musical instruments

7. Drawing a chibi

8. Video making

9. Sand castle

And.......

10. Fishing

If you're thinking why then it's because each of these activities will give you points. And whoever groups have the most points can reach top 26. Understood.
Any questions?

???: Um... What time will the festival start?

MC: It is tonight at 6:30 pm right now its 3:20 so you have much time to practice. Okay.

So..... Um.... What's next..... Right!

If you don't find an extra member please enter the door to the left and others who at least reach 6 members in your group then go to the door on the right side.
There you will reach the hotel were you will find your room and get dressed up for the festival and...... So....... Um.... Enjoy your stay.

And also please decide which activity you will be attending tomorrow and sign your name in the paper pasted on the wall. Thank you!

A/N: The next chapter will be Chapter- 3 (Finding members). Coming soon......