Chapter 11-Competitors (Last Activity-1)

Z: Hey guys~. I finally updated my book <3
Hiakri: Yayy, finally! Enjoy ⭐

It is again a wonderful and bright morning and all Idols are excited because........... it's the day of the results!

Right now every Idols are assembled in a large stadium where the tournament will be held, but don't get too excited because it will begin tomorrow. For now let's hear the result and find out whether our favorite idols are one of the top 24!

Happy rose pov:
(Yup, I changed the group name happy bell to happy rose so don't get confused and don't ask why
Hikari: Why?
Z: I said don't ask!, anyway let's continue..... )

Naru: Uhhh! I'm so nervous.... And excited at the same time!
Otoha: Then it means your nervouexcited.
Ito: There's no such thing as nervoue- whatever you just said.
Otoha: It's nervouexcited~
Wakana: Sssshhhh! It's starting.

(Hikari: Yes, ssshhh! My favorite part is coming!
Z: Mine too!)

On the stage two people walked towards the mic and began:

Hikari: Ohayo~ minna-san! Every Idols, boys and girls a very great morning to you all. Today is the day of the results of the 'Top 24', are you all excited?? I bet you are! I am Ichinose Hikari your anchor this time!

Z: Konichiwa~ We have tallied the marks and we have the final results, And those groups will enter the top 24. Also I am.... Diana your other anchor for the tornument.

(Hikari: W-w-wait! Diana?
Z: Hehehehe Yeah.
Hikari: Why?
Z: Its my identity name
Hikari: Why do you need an identity name when we know that your Z.
Z: Exactly. Just wait then you'll understand)

Ann: Hey, doesn't she look like Z?
Bell: The story writer?
Ito: It looks like.....
Z (Diana): Ssshhhh! *put on forget powder*

Bell: What were we talking about?
Ann: I guess about the tournament.

Diana: Phew. Alright, ummm. Yeah so now let's check your rankings on the screen.

(Hikari: Wait.... I still don't know why do you have to change your name
Z: Don't you get it, they know that I'm the story writer.
Hikari: So?
Z: So, they may come at me and argue to me to change the story!
Hikari: I see..... But they won't do that.
Z: Says the girl who doubted the readers.
Hikari:....... Whatever. Let's continue.)

The big screen switched on, and one by one group names with scores are mention.

Naru: Can you see our scores?
Wakana: Can't you see it by yourself it's just right in front of you. Oh yeah, I just remember your very short to read.
Naru: Hey I'm not that short can't you see I'm growing up!
Wakana: *checks naru's height* Nope.
Naru: YOU-
Bell: *covers naru's mouth* Will guys shut up for a second and stay focused.
Both: Sorry.

Everyone prayed for themselves while some crossed their fingers when checking the scores.

When all groups were all mentioned, it then shuffled in the order of high to low scores and when it was settled, at the board only the 'Top 24' groups are shown.......

Lets also see: