Chapter 14- Race To The Finish (Part-2)

Continue......

When some idols were done with archery and got 3 apples marked with their respected group name, they ran to the next member to began the next stage, mountain climbing.

Mountain climbing:

The idols who we know present here are:

Ichigo, Non, Mahiru, Shion, Nino, Riko, Karin, Yuka, Kanata, Ito, Subaru and Sho.

Ichigo: It's been long since I climb a mountain.

Mahiru: Alright, It's time to climb this mountain -osu!

Shion: Hm. This will be easy as filling the go board black.

Subaru: Wow! It's so high up, I hope I won't fall. Not that I'm scared or anything. If everyone's doing their best I must too.

Riko: This is my first time climbing. I don't know how but I have to do my best.

The first to finish archery is..... Mizuki from Prizzmy diamond. Then comes Nozomu from M6,  and third is Mariko from AKB0048 (NO NAME) followed by a member from V boys.

Karin: Wow Mizuki! That was quick.
Mizuki: I can't say that was easy but, go it's your turn next.
Karin: I'm gonna characteristically do my best!

As one by one idols climb the mountain it felt easy at first but that's not the only thing they should do.

Karin: *a small stone hit her head* Ittai!

As she looked up she saw rocks falling from the sky, well in her point of view.

So while climbing we should be careful for falling rocks. But don't worry, it won't hurt you that much.

________________________________

Now as we go above the mountain, members from each idol groups are waiting for the other members.

For sliding down the mountain, idols are given boards to slide, but not boards what you expect it to be.
They have been given weird boards like a Giant leaf, a Tub, Carpet, Cardboard, Snowboard etc....
Weird right?

With Ichigo:

As Ichigo reached the top, she passed it to Hinaki to go to the next challenge.
Every idols began to slide down with the boards which were given the staffs.

When Hinaki turned ¡ she noticed something missing and began to look for it.
Ichigo noticed this and asked:

Ichigo: What's taking you long, go and slide.
She said worriedly as she kept swinging her head left and right watching the idols pass her.

Hinaki: Damn it! My board have vanished. It was here a while ago.
Ichigo: What?! We don't have time for that.

Ichigo walked in circles while thinking of a plan. Then she found something.....

Ichigo: Hinaki! Come over here and help me out! I have a plan and we have to do it now and fast!
Hinaki: Coming! What's the plan??

Both walked to a tree and stared at the axe below them...

Hinaki: Oh no, don't tell me....
Ichigo: Yup! Let's cut this tree!

__________________________________

Anchor:

Diana: Hello this is your trusty MC Diana here!
Hikari: And I am Hikari! So coming to the race, where have the idols reach?
Diana: They are now on the 5th Challenge, Mountain sliding.
Hikari: That sound so COOL, I love sliding down the mountain it's fun⭐.