Chapter 1 (Part 4)

A/N: Akb0048

No one's pov:

"What do you mean they're going to leave Akibastar". Takamina said to Tsubasa.

They are in a room with all Akb members.
Tsubasa was silent looking at her tablet while the others asked her questions. Then finally after sometime she stood up.

Tsubasa: Okay, so here's what I'll tell you NO NAME is landing to earth (Anime world).

Mariko: Earth?
Orine: Why?

Chieri's pov:

Why earth, I'm so confused, what happened there, did DES appear?

Tsubasa: Because I've heard that there is a tournament going to be held.

OH its just a tournament. But wait... Why us?

Yuko: Why them only, we could also go.
Tsubasa: The successors have to stay in Akibastar. Because you do know how the people will feel if you left, right.

I see. Yes if they left Akibastar then the people will think that they betrayed them.
Now the room is quiet but I broke the silence.

Chieri: Hmm..... What kind of tournament?
Tsubasa: You see, in earth there is a place called Japan and there an idol tournament will be held in an island called the kanoaru island.
Mariko: So NO NAME will go there, huh?

I suddenly looked at Mariko then at nagisa I mean acchan, *sigh* they can't come, I mean they were NO NAME but they already succeeded a name, I really want them to come with us.
When I looked back at Tsubasa, I saw her smiling and nodded its like she knows what I'm thinking. I looked at my friends and I think they're also thinking the same thing.

Tsubasa: Don't worry girls, as I said all NO NAME will participate.

I was shocked with her answer, so she really do know what I'm thinking, I mean of course she's our manager after all.

Nagisa(Acchan):You mean we can also come.(herself and Mariko)
Tsubasa: Yes.
Yuka: Yay, nagisa is coming with us. I mean acchan.
Tsubasa: But one problem.
Suzuko: What is it?
Tsubasa: The group should only consist of six members.
Makoto: Oh no.

Sonata: How can we split up, we're nine.
Tsubasa: I know but it's said in the mail that you can find extra members in the island if your out of number.
Kanata: Are you sure we will find extra members there?
Orine: What happens if we don't find any?
Tsubasa: Don't worry, I'm sure there will be.

No one's pov:

Chieri: So how can we split up?
Everyone: Hmmmm...........

Suddenly sonata screamed.

Sonata: I KNOW!!
Kanata: How? And don't scream too loud.
Sonata: Sorry sis. But I have a great idea. Look.....

Sonata then grabbed acchan to one side, Yuka to the other side, then chieri to the other, and grabbed the others.

Sonata: Done!

They were split up in two team, in one side was: Acchan, kanata, chieri, Mariko, suzuko and Makoto.
And the other side is: Sonata, orine and Yuka.

Orine: Wait... What?
Kanata: A-are you sure this is the final result?
Sonata: Of course, because *serious face* I want to challenge sis in the tournament.
Yuka: True, I want to face off with acchan.
Orine: And chieri too.

Suzuko: I see, okay, but you should give it your all.
Yuka, orine and sonata: Of course.
Sonata: Grumbly do your best too.
Makoto: O-okay.
Tsubasa: So should I sign up?
NO NAME: Yes!

A/N: Love live sunshine

No one's pov:

Riko: No!
Chika: But why not?
You: Because we never perform in a tournament like that other than love live.
Riko: Actually it-
Chika: Then why don't we give it a try.

Ruby: But there will be many people watching.
Hanamaru: Then how did you perform in love live, there were so many people -zura.
Ruby: Well because onee-chan was there, that's why I don't want to perform if onee-chan is not there.
Chika: Please I wanna perform again with you all.

Yoshiko(yohane): He... He... He.... As I, yohane, am a fallen angel I can see the future. I see that the spiritual barriers have been damaged altering the magical balance. I who forsees-

While Yoshiko was blabbering, the others continued talking.

Riko: By the way th-
Chika: Please Ruby, you have to do your rubesty and it will be so much fun when we perform again, even without dia-chan, we'll make her proud and show her how we've grown so much even kanan-chan and mari-chan. And I know you will accept it, I just know it. Even if we loose I don't care, at least I want to perform with you all and have one last super duper blast. So please.

Yoshiko:...... Darkness.. *finished blabbering* Understood.
Ruby: Um... Uh.... Okay, I'll give it a try, how about you hanamaru-chan?
Yoshiko: Hey did anyone listen to me?!
Hanamaru: O-okay -zura, let's have so much fun - zura! Yoshiko-chan do you agree?
Yoshiko: It's yohane!and why didn't you listen to what I was saying?!
Hanamaru: What were you saying?
Yoshiko: What! You didn't listen. You are my demonlets so you should hear every word what I say!
Ruby: Um, don't shout.
Hanamaru: But when did you start talking -zura?
Yoshiko: Argh! Then listen......

You: Um.... What's going on there (seeing the three girls chatting)
Chika: *sigh* Just let them be... I know that yoshiko-chan will agree, anyway please you-chan!
You: Okay, riko-chan how about you?
Riko: Well, as I was saying-

Hanamaru: So what were we talking?
Chika: About the tournament.
Ruby: Right.
You: What were you going to say riko-chan?

Riko: Look.... In this poster it's says that when the group gains victory they will be announced as the top group of Japan. But that's not it. After that the group should be separated and they will have to battle each other. Because to also announce the top idol of Japan.
Chika: I see.
Yoshiko: See I told you my prophesy was right. Hmph.
Hanamaru: No it wasn't.
Yoshiko: Yes it was!

Ruby: T-then we should also aim to be top idol?, a-and perform alone!?
Riko: That's why I don't want us to be in the tournament.
You: Chika-chan I have to agree I can't perform alone.

Chika: Don't worry guys we're not aiming for the top, as I said I don't care if we lose, but it will be great if we spread our name 'aquors' to the far reach and beyond. Anyway, I'm just saying to have fun once again.
Riko: If that's what your saying, then..... - ok!
You: I'm in.
Hanamaru: Me too -zura!
Yoshiko: It's been long we perform.
Ruby: Okay, I'll do my rubesty.
Chika: Now that's the spirit. Come on, let's sign up.
Everyone: Yeah!

A/N: Phew! I'm done. So the next chapter will be about when everyone is on the island and one festival will be there too, please look what happens next......

And also I got my results in my school, turns out it was great. So I guess I shouldn't worry so much.