Chapter 10- Summer Fun!

It's a new morning for all idols, and everyone is excited. Do you know why?.......

It's a fun time at the beach!

You see, the MC told them that they will be totaling the scores, and in the meantime everyone would enjoy in the island, and do whatever they want and also practice anytime.

So let's see what our favorite idols are doing now........

Yui's pov:

Yumekawa~

It feel great to wake up early! I'm so yume-excited today, do you know why? I know it's because we're going to the beach, but there's more, it's also....... My birthday today!!

I can't wait for what everyone's surprise is for my birthday!

I turned my head towards the others bed, but...... They were empty. I guess they are preparing for my party this early.
But I have to pretend as if I don't know anything. This is going to be fun. In the party there will be many balloons, streamers and also many foods, like rice balls, cupcakes and also cakes!

Yui: Yumekawa~ *dreaming*
Suddenly-

Lala: Um.... Yui? Back to earth please.
Yui: Oh! Lala, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be- never mind.
Lala: Supposed to be where?
Yui: I said never mind......
Lala: Anyways do you know where everyone went? I checked everywhere in the hotel but they were no where to be seen.
Yui: I yume-don't know.
Lala: Hmmm......Ha! Maybe they went to the beach. But why without us? Hmm! Come on Yui let's go and change, we're going to the beach. If they're there I will Kashikomatize them.
Yui: What if not?
Lala: Well then, let's just go without them since they left us alone.

I see, lala is pretending she doesn't know so that she could distract me while the others prepare my party, nice plan but, oops! I know they're plan.

Yui: Okay, let's go!
Lala: Why are you so excited today? Is there anything special today??
Yui: Ya.... You don't know, I mean you of course know what it is, right?
Lala: About going to the beach?
Yui: Ha? Y-yup. I'm excited.
Lala: I see, then let's hurry and go!

Does Lala remember that today is my birthday...... Or maybe she's pretending that she don't know. But...... If it's pretending, she's really good at acting though cause the look at her face seems real.

Lala: Yui, what's wrong?
Yui: O-oh nothing, let's just go.

No one's pov:

Ichigo: Yay! The beach!
Hinaki: Canon Ball!!

Hinaki jumped into the water and made a splash everywhere.

Sumire: I'm all wet now!
Akari: Well we are supposed to be wet, we're in the beach.

Ichigo: Come on girls, dive in.
Ran: Coming!

Splash!

Everyone enjoyed in the beach and have lots of fun. Splashing everywhere, collecting shells, playing games and all sort of stuffs is what they do all day, they even invited a group to join them.......

???: Don't do it!
???: Not until I'll be satisfied. Plus it'll be fun to shoot at you grumbly. And also I've done to everyone now it's your turn!
???: Sonata, that's enough. Watch where you're going.
Sonata: *shoots her watergun at makoto*

Sonata shoots her water gun at makoto but dodged it. Unfortunately the water hits someone else's face and fell on the water.
The AKB's ran to the person who fell down and:

Acchan: Are you alright?
Sumire: Yes, I'm fine......
Akari: Sumire what happen why did you fall?

Kanata: Sonata you have to be careful there are other people here. Say sorry to her.
Sonata: I'm sorry *apologizing sumire* I didn't mean to, I was actually aiming at makoto.
Makoto: Phew.....
Sumire: Its alright.